The Black Phone based on Joe Hill story appears to be moving forward:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Black Phone based on Joe Hill story appears to be moving forward:

I have seen stories about this story being adapted here and there. This one appears closer to happening in this article.
    The Black Phone.jpg

https://screenrant.com/black-phone-m...ill-blumhouse/

Great story.

It will be interesting to see what Blumhouse does with it.

Hopefully they don't screw it up!

B

Comment

Originally posted by brlesh View Post
      Great story.

It will be interesting to see what Blumhouse does with it.

Hopefully they don't screw it up!

B
      This is one that if done right can be fantastic!

Comment

Some high praise for the trailer which was shown to theater owners. Scheduled for a January release.

Ethan Hawke Horror Film 'The Black Phone' Traumatizes CinemaCon - Variety

Comment

It’s making its world premiere at Fantastic Fest this week. Here’s a review for anybody who’s interested:

Scott Derrickson's new horror movie is the ideal blend of heart and horror, with Ethan Hawke and newcomer Mason Thames shouldering the film.

Comment

Here’s another review from Fangoria:
            Festival goers were treated to an early look at THE BLACK PHONE, a front-runner for 2022's best horror film.

Comment

I just saw the trailer. Seriously...that looks like a fun film! With a lot of creepiness.

Comment

Yeah, they had the trailed for this one on before Halloween Kills and it looked really good. From the trailer at least, it looks like they stayed pretty true to the story.

Comment

Originally posted by JJ123 View Post
                  I just saw the trailer. Seriously...that looks like a fun film! With a lot of creepiness.
                  Thanks, I had been watching for this. The trailer looks great.

Comment

Working...
                  X