Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Widow's Point coming to DVD September 1st:

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Widow's Point coming to DVD September 1st:

    Widow's Point DVD coming to DVD September 1st. It is currently priced at $8.99
    Widows Point Front.jpgWidows Point Back.jpg
    https://www.amazon.com/Widows-Point-...s%2C214&sr=8-1

    #2
    Written for the screen and directed by Gregory Lamberson.

    Always wondered what happened to him. Didn't know he was making movies now.

    B.

    Comment


      #3
      I didn't know this was being made into a movie. And Craig Sheffer's still around. I liked the book, might need to check out the movie.

      Comment


        #4
        Wow, I had no idea this was a thing. I'll be sure to give it a look....Thanks, Martin!
        http://thecrabbyreviewer.blogspot.com/

        Comment


          #5
          Thank you Martin. We will give it a go.

          Mulleins
          I'm the Caretaker of Room 217. I've always been the Caretaker of Room 217.

          Comment


            #6
            I want to say about a year or year and a half back Mr. Chizmar was tweeting from the movie set so I knew it had been made and had been looking for it. A week or two ago it popped back onto the radar with a news article that it had been purchased by 101 Films. I learned of the DVD release also from Mr. Chizmar's Twitter feed.

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Martin View Post
              I want to say about a year or year and a half back Mr. Chizmar was tweeting from the movie set so I knew it had been made and had been looking for it. A week or two ago it popped back onto the radar with a news article that it had been purchased by 101 Films. I learned of the DVD release also from Mr. Chizmar's Twitter feed.
              Closer to 2 years really. I think it had been circulating on the film festival circuit for awhile.
              CD Email: danhocker@cemeterydance.com

              Non-Work related social media and what not:
              Instagram

              Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post

                Closer to 2 years really. I think it had been circulating on the film festival circuit for awhile.
                I am old and have been pretty much in a house alone since mid-April. Time means nothing to me and I am unable to measure it. I knew it had been a while back though.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Martin View Post

                  I am old and have been pretty much in a house alone since mid-April. Time means nothing to me and I am unable to measure it. I knew it had been a while back though.
                  Honestly I had to double check myself on this anyways. It felt like even more than 2 years ago to me.
                  CD Email: danhocker@cemeterydance.com

                  Non-Work related social media and what not:
                  Instagram

                  Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by Martin View Post

                    I am old and have been pretty much in a house alone since mid-April. Time means nothing to me and I am unable to measure it. I knew it had been a while back though.
                    Everybody has to take Martin's Post and turn into the first line of a Novel.

                    "I am old and have been pretty much in a house alone since mid-April. Time means nothing to me and I am unable to measure it. I knew it had been a while back though since the mail came...And than I realized, I was A Werewolf, with Fleas, I don't have to put up with these friggin delivery people anymore!!!"
                    Last edited by mhatchett; 07-24-2020, 08:43 PM.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by mhatchett View Post

                      Everybody has to take Martin's Post and turn into the first line of a Novel.

                      "I am old and have been pretty much in a house alone since mid-April. Time means nothing to me and I am unable to measure it. I knew it had been a while back though since the mail came...And than I realized, I was A Werewolf, with Fleas, I don't have to put up with these friggin delivery people anymore!!!"
                      "I am old and have been pretty much in a house alone since mid-April. Time means nothing to me and I am unable to measure it. I knew it had been a while back though since the mail came...And than I realized, I was A Werewolf, with Fleas, I don't have to put up with these friggin delivery people anymore!!!

                      After a couple days of wondering the halls of his lonely house, a deep hunger began to dwell inside him. At first he ignored the pain, but it grew stronger within. He knew what he needed. He knew what he had to do. (Passing along to another member to continue the story)
                      Last edited by mulleins; 07-25-2020, 07:58 PM.
                      I'm the Caretaker of Room 217. I've always been the Caretaker of Room 217.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X