Men in Black 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by srboone View Post
    Just thought of something, though. It comes through your car radio and my factory issue radio bit it last week and I haven't replaced it yet. So probably not.
    It'd work if you had a portable radio as well.
    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Yeah. We'll have to see. Impetus to get my radio fixed tho!
      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
        Yeah. We'll have to see. Impetus to get my radio fixed tho!
        True.

Instagram

Comment

Some phones and mp3 players can pick up AM/FM signals as well. Also, our drive in still has the speakers that used to be on the poles. you just have to ask for them, yours may as well if you wanna call and find out.

Comment

Originally posted by frik51 View Post
            Squire, you do know, of course, what Josh Brolin's one claim to fame is, now, don't you??
            Yeah! His dad was Marcus Welby's sidekick. Oh, and dad was also in that movie where he was accidentally locked in the department store with the doberman guard dogs. I wish I could see that movie again. It was a tv movie in the early 70s and was pretty scary, at least to a young me.
            "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Apparently the drive in had to go with some older movies. They're limited to what theyre allowed to play. So glad I have sunday off. we rarely get to go to the drive in because they're always playing movies we have seen. but this early in the year we are safe and its not cold out, which is weird for may.

Battleship, American Reunion,Safe House plus Wanderlust ...I dont even know what wonderlust is but I am more than happy to watch the other 3 even if, like dan, I dont understand the whole Battleship concept. lol.

Comment

You know I'd probably be more interested in "Battleship" if they had called it something else.... lol

Instagram

Comment

No doubt. It looks "alright" but the battleship thing makes no sense. I think they just called it that so Hasbro could make some money off of it.

Comment

I remember in one of the early trailers the the ammo fired by the aliens, or whatever the bad guys are, looked like the pegs in the game. I just want to hear Liam Neeson yell "They sunk our battleship!!!"

Comment

They just HAVE to do that! Other than that, I can't see how the game translates. But at the same time I'm anxious to see what they can do with Connect Four. I'm thinking something having to do with two couples at a swingers club.
                      "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by TerryE View Post
                          They just HAVE to do that! Other than that, I can't see how the game translates. But at the same time I'm anxious to see what they can do with Connect Four. I'm thinking something having to do with two couples at a swingers club.

Comment

I though "Connect Four" was the subtitle of The Human Centipede 3.
                            "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

And based on the opening of "PeeWee's Big Adventure", I'd say Tim Burton is a shoo-in for the "Mouse Trap" movie, if he wants it. Or hire Jamie and Adam from Mythbusters.

Comment

Anyone see the Frankenweenie trailer yet? I'm excited for this one..lol. Just found out its supposed to be 3d though. grr...

Comment

Working...
                                X