• Show
Clear All

• Teriw
    replied
    LOVED Tinman

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Tinman was pretty good (better than Alice anyway.)

Leave a comment:

• TerryE
    replied
    I didn't see it, but they also did an Oz mini-series that got some pretty good critical response.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    The only "Movie" I actually saw that they made recently was the Peter Pan origin story mini series. I thought it was pretty well done.

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    I don't know, if SyFy put the kind of effort into it that they put into some of their new original programming it could be very good.
    I have to fully agree with you on that one. I loved watched their shows when I had cable. I haven't actually watched any of the movies they have made to my knowledge.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    I don't know, if SyFy put the kind of effort into it that they put into some of their new original programming it could be very good.

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    Don't like the change either. They did it because they now air too much crap that doesn't fall under Sci-Fi, which is sad

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    I agree completely. It's quite....effeminate, in my opinion, even unisex--one of my pet peeves: making the feminine masculine and the masculine feminine.

Leave a comment:

• peteOcha
    replied
    Even though its been some time, I really hate the name change (Sci-Fi = Syfy)... Just sayin'.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    O Lord, SyFy! That'll make it rank with Sharktopus and Blood Trail of the Horny College Students.

Leave a comment:

• peteOcha
    started a topic Eye of the Dragon movie

Eye of the Dragon movie

Here's some info:

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/04/24/ey...-dragon-movie/

I thought we had talked about this somewhere here, but I didn't see a thread for it so I decided I'd put one together.
Working...
X