Total Recall (remake)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Total Recall (remake)

Well, I totally missed the fact that they are doing a remake of this. Actually, from the trailer, I have to say that it doesn't look too bad.

http://www.ign.com/videos/2012/04/03...recall-trailer

Another remake of a good and fun movie....
    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Don;t be sad Squire, maybe they'll have three-breasted women in this one as well.

but seriously, I'm getting a bit tired of all the remakes. Bring out the new stuff!

Comment

When I played it a bunch of men came on in underwear and I thought what the hell have they doen to this movie! Then I realized it was an ad for Calvin Klein! The movie does look pretty good, tho.!
        "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

The shorts for the reboot look spectacular, and I recall (no pun intended) that the original sat me back on my arse when I first saw it - the sfx (for the time) were mind blowing

Comment

That it was. very good effects for its time. i wonder how it holds up now, havent seen it in a while...
            Last edited by peteOcha; 04-08-2012, 04:21 PM.

Comment

I love Verhoeven's US science fiction films, and totally dislike his Dutch classics. When I was living in Vancouver, his Spetters (1980) was showing. Of course I had to see it. I mean, I had moved to Canada a couple of years before and catching a Dutch movie seemed like fun. I should have known better - I felt embarrassed to be Dutch.

Give me ROBOCOP anytime! Or Total Recall for that matter.

sk

Comment

Hmmm .... watched the original TR last night on Blu-Ray, and, unfortunately, the SFX haven't stood up too well (having said that, it's still a kick ass movie and will certainly be in the queue when the remake hits Australian cinemas later this year)

Comment

It looks cool however I am tired remakes. The original is a solid movie and quite frankly it is not that old.
                  Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Working...
                  X