Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teriw
    replied
    Depp is always terrific. Benny and joon is my favorite movie.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    I liked it as well, Teri. The only version I had seen was the Angela lansbury/George hearn one from 82--a filmed stage production (aside from a college production); the Burton/Depp film had elements to it that the others didn't. And Depp was terrific!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by Teriw View Post
    I enjoyed sweeny Todd. I don't know anyone else who did though.
    Now you do Teri, I thought it awesome, both at the theatre, and since at home on Blu-Ray (gets better each time I give it a run, particularly the song lyrics)

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    I enjoyed sweeny Todd. I don't know anyone else who did though.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I recall reading the comics as a kid, and, the TV series a little later in life. The upcoming movie appears to be more of a comedic homage / outright pisstake of the original - however, given that Depp and Burton are teaming up again (and there appears to be no freaking lalalalalalala Elfman songs in it) I, for one, am very much looking forward to it's release

Leave a comment:

• misery chastain loves co.
    replied
    I'm looking forward to it as well. Depp and Burton make a formidable team. As I said earlier I don't know much about the storyline but hell, who cares? lol. Hey, if Hatchett ran home to view it, it's good enough for me!

Leave a comment:

• Hedda Gabler
    replied
    I think it's going to be fun.

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    Just saw this on ellen. Can't wait, HUGE Johnny Depp fan.

Leave a comment:

• mhatchett
    replied
    I used to rush home from school to watch the original! Barnabas Collins was the best!!! I got to meet Jonathan Frid many, many years later, interesting experience. I hope he can make some money off of this one.

Leave a comment:

• misery chastain loves co.
    started a topic Dark Shadows

Dark Shadows

Does anybody else think this looks kinda cool? Tim Burton, Johnny Depp reunited! I never saw the original soap opera but this looks like it could be fun!
Working...
X