What's the title of that book?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's the title of that book?

Many years ago I read a book that I liked (I think) but I can't remember the title. In fact I remember very little about it. Hopefully someone here will recognize the book on the basis of the very vague and incomplete description that I'm about to give.

I think it's about a woman who finds out that a hospital (where she works?) is involved in something sinister. Whether it is experiments on patients or something like that, I can't remember, but it wasn't very nice.

The only thing that I think I do remember correctly is the beginning. There are probably more than a few books that deal with hospitals being involved in shady businesses, so this beginning is rather crucial in distinguishing this specific book from those other hospital books.

Basicly, it starts with the end of the story. A woman is standing in front of a house. She has a gun. She uses the gun to kill a man, presumably the owner of the house. After that the story tells us why she killed him.

Does anybody recognize this?

Coma by Robin Cook?
    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Yeah, sounds like Coma.

Comment

Could be. I'd have to read to know for sure. Noticed that the book was made into a movie. Should watch that one one day. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
        X