Random thoughts...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by coderedx View Post
    I hope we get it early... otherwise, productivity will grind to a halt Monday as I check my email every few minutes...
    I am not allowed to check external websites at work, so I am going to be utterly screwed unless we get an advance notice of this on Sunday, or the announcement happens late in the day on Monday when I have a chance to be home.

As it stands, I'm not feeling very confident about my chances with this and am quite worried I'm going to miss out on something very important...
    "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
    - Stephen King

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
      Well if it is a Shane Mackenzie book a mass brawl would be appropriate..... Guess we wait.
      The announcement on Monday...

mass brawl.jpg
      "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
      - Stephen King

Comment

Oh you English and your soccer.. Actually it looks like my last family reunion.
        Originally posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]14328[/ATTACH]

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]14328[/ATTACH]
          I'm pretty sure that's a pic of Shrovetide football from Ashbourne about 10 mins away from me. The whole town splits in two (the uppards and the downards) and tries to score a goal in nets that are miles apart. It's one of the oldest sporting events still played and almost anything goes. It's great fun!

Comment

Originally posted by Tito_Villa View Post
            I'm pretty sure that's a pic of Shrovetide football from Ashbourne about 10 mins away from me. The whole town splits in two (the uppards and the downards) and tries to score a goal in nets that are miles apart. It's one of the oldest sporting events still played and almost anything goes. It's great fun!
            LOL! I bet you're in the middle of that photo Tom!
            - Stephen King

Comment

Let me guess......Lots of alcohol is involved.
              Originally posted by Tito_Villa View Post

Comment

Let me guess......Lots of alcohol is involved.
                Drinking enough alcohol to floor a fully grown rhinoceros, is a compulsory prerequisite to taking part in the 'game'!!
                - Stephen King

Comment

Sounds like my kinda game!

Comment

Richard Chizmar ‏@RichardChizmar 5m
                    So, you know that cool announcement we have coming this Monday? I'm even more excited about the announcement coming the following Monday...

Comment

Originally posted by subie09lega View Post
                      Richard Chizmar ‏@RichardChizmar 5m
                      So, you know that cool announcement we have coming this Monday? I'm even more excited about the announcement coming the following Monday...
                      Eh? What's happening the following Monday!!???
                      - Stephen King

Comment

Olympic Curling!
                        Eh? What's happening the following Monday!!???

Comment

Richard needs to fire Brian. He is starting to rub off on him in the wrong ways.

Comment

He's enjoying tantalizing us too much!

Comment

YES!!!!!! I LOVE CURLING.
                              Originally posted by Martin View Post
                              Olympic Curling!

Comment

YES!!!!!! I LOVE CURLING.
                                OMG! I can't wait until next Monday... It's gonna be CURL-tastic!!!!

Olympic Curling.jpg
                                - Stephen King

Comment

Working...
                                X