No announcement yet.

Random thoughts...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well Hedda what did you think a forum about books would be about.??? Chocolate???. Sometimes I wonder why I stick around for the same reason.I do have authors and artists that I am going to focus on more.I plan on selling off some stuff soon.I started boxing up books and am going through which ones are ebay bound and witch ones are garage sale bound.
    Originally posted by Hedda Gabler View Post
    I am not coming here as much as I was because all of you whip me into a buying frenzy. You talk about the books and you talk about the authors and you talk about the artists and then you post actual pictures of things AND I CAN'T TAKE IT AND I GO BUY THE BOOKS!!!!

Although, I will buy the movie trivia book if it has one question about Shelley Duvall in it. It doesn't even have to be one of mine.

And it can be a nice question even.

Comment

hahahaoheohae! yes, please. Let's talk about chocolate. And then I will weigh a bazillion pounds because I'll have to go out and buy chocolate. No, I was being silly. Of course I love to hear about all these things--that's why I'm here at all. But, I have no self control and I'm just blaming you guys! :-)
      "What shall I say when my lord comes a calling? What shall I say when he knocks on my door? What shall I say when his feet enter softly? Leaving the marks of his grave on my floor."

Comment

Originally posted by Joe315 View Post
        Just went skydiving. It was awesome!!
        Wow, awesome indeed!

Comment

Blame away..... But only blame Squire and Pete.Those are the go to for blame guys.
          Originally posted by Hedda Gabler View Post
          hahahaoheohae! yes, please. Let's talk about chocolate. And then I will weigh a bazillion pounds because I'll have to go out and buy chocolate. No, I was being silly. Of course I love to hear about all these things--that's why I'm here at all. But, I have no self control and I'm just blaming you guys! :-)

Comment

Hey, hey! No one has ever bought chocolates because of me!

Comment

mmmmmmmmmmm... chocolate. M&Ms, Hershey bars, Kisses, Kit Kat, 3 Musketeers, Dove. Should I go on? Man, does anybody else out there remember when you used to be able to take the tour of the Hershey's plant?
              "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Originally posted by TerryE View Post
                mmmmmmmmmmm... chocolate. M&Ms, Hershey bars, Kisses, Kit Kat, 3 Musketeers, Dove. Should I go on? Man, does anybody else out there remember when you used to be able to take the tour of the Hershey's plant?
                Before my time sadly. Though I do miss the "Old" Chocolate World. The singing cow's in this new one weird me out.... lol
                CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Oh do I hate the "joy's" of home ownership. Had a window well completely fill up with water tonight. Now I'm probably going to have to dig out the window well a fair bit deeper and am going to have to buy new window well covers as I basically destroyed the one's I currently have to get the water out of the well. Not a good way to end a day, and I really wanted to get to bed early tonight.
                  CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                  Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

That sucks. We had a leaky roof and had to have the wall taken apart to dry everything. On top of that you could push the bottom of the window frame and water would come gushing out.

Comment

Finally got bumped for my biopsy. Going in today. Mason is taking me and takin care of me after cuz I always get so sick. Kind of excited.

Comment

Good luck Teri, hope everything turns out all right! So it seems you are back together again?

Comment

Not Quite

Comment

Well hopefully everything is on the path to being as how you would want it to be...

Comment

Good luck, Teri. Thinking of you!

sk

Comment

Good luck Terri.Hope you come through well.

Comment

Working...
                                X