No announcement yet.

Random thoughts...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know with the Canadian Versions of the same such things are not AS recognized by employers as actuall colleges. Technically they are recognized and a company can't say thats why you didn't get a job but they'd hire a graduate of an actual college first.

as I said, thats here though.

Comment

I must ban myself from ebay. I'm sniping everthing I find and winning. Paypal is on the verge of getting out of control...
      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

I know what you mean, Squire. I'm very glad I've been able to put a stop to this.
        Only solution: stay away from eBay.

sk

Comment

Yes I too need to stay away more.I was doing better till the Reilly dream auction.I am just thankful that except for The Crane House and the 7 books I won during Mr. Kelly's fundraiser I have lost and given up sooner on auctions then in the past.My goal is to use only my CD savings certificate for the next few months.I plan also to start going through my collection next week and weed out some stuff.If anything interesting I might offer it up here first before posting on e-bay.

Comment

The Hy-Vee close to me has a Coinstar Machine in it and I can throw all my spare change into Paypal or Amazon coupons. No more loose change turning up in odd places!
            "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

I could cry tears of joy at this moment!!! OMG! You wouldn't believe how fantastic it feels... To eat a Donut!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<----

Comment

Aaaah, the simple pleasures of life....
                "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Til the Chocolate gave me heartburn! Still worth it. First really good junk I had in a while.

Comment

View we had while camping last weekend...

560610_10150942383393224_737075626_n.jpeg

Comment

Job interview tomorrow boys, Wish me luck!

Comment

Good luck
                        CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                        Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Thanks Dan. If I get an offer and decide to take it, it will mean less time here though since most of my time here as you guys know is at work. The new job will be 9-5 mon-fri so it will involve actual work. Customer Service at a car Dealership. Not sure which one yet though. The Job add said Employer: Macdonald Ford. Then it said "This is for a position at MacDonald Scotia Chrysler." then I had to email [email protected]. Then when he called today he said to go to Breton Toyota for the interview. lol. I'm hoping its at Chrysler since I drive a chrysler and am hoping for a Parts discount or employee pricing when I decided I have enough money to buy a brand new 300 or Jeep. lol. Anyway...RAMLBING! sorry again. haha.

Comment

Good luck to you, Teri. Hope it all works out.
                            "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Good luck Ter! How did it go?
                              "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

It's not tomorrow yet Teri. Well I guess it technically is since its 12:49am here but still a few hours to go yet. Just got back from Movie night. Prometheus...wasn't as stupid as I thought it'd be but meh. not the best. Off to bed in a few, gotta get up at 8:30

Comment

Working...
                                X