Random thoughts...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
    My son says he thinks the character is putting on the "mask" while I believe he's removing it to expose his true self. Just curious what you guys opinions as we all see things differently.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]17421[/ATTACH]
    The frays at the bottom of the pumpkin are pushing out so he is clearly removing the mask. If he was putting it on they would be curling inward.

Comment

Agreed, removing the mask. In addition to the frays Martin mentioned the pressure looks to be coming from the heel area of both hands, while his left hand is not really positioned for downward force - the pinky finger barely touching moving tension to the fingernail which might break. His right hand looks to have a different grip and could move either way, but the (his/her/its) left sells it for me.

Sweet cover!
      “Reality is a nice place to visit, but you wouldn’t want to live there.”
      -John Barth

https://bugensbooks.com/

Comment

Good point, guys. Never really thought about it that way but can flaunt it to the kid that I was right!

Comment

CSI: Cemetery Dance

Comment

Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
            CSI: Cemetery Dance
            LOL!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I'm thankful for you!
            “Reality is a nice place to visit, but you wouldn’t want to live there.”
            -John Barth

https://bugensbooks.com/

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving! Enjoy, share, be grateful!
              Mike

Comment

Happy thanksgiving to my American brethren!

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! Hope it was a great day for all!

Comment

Thanks, guys! Hope you all had a great one as well.

Comment

$15 in free store credit and not a damn thing that I want qualifies.

Comment

$15 in free store credit and not a damn thing that I want qualifies.
                        Yeah, I hear you. I was able to use the previous code, 50% off, to get the signed Brothers. I just couldn't see anything this time that I would really want to take advantage of the $15 in free store credit.

Cap
                        Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by c marvel View Post
                          Yeah, I hear you. I was able to use the previous code, 50% off, to get the signed Brothers. I just couldn't see anything this time that I would really want to take advantage of the $15 in free store credit.

Cap
                          Excellent book Brothers is. I really enjoyed it. Ya might want to pick up a copy of Dinner With the Cannibal Sisters if the $15 hasn't expired. Also another excellent short read. The CDCC announcement yesterday more than made up for my rant

Comment

Excellent book Brothers is. I really enjoyed it. Ya might want to pick up a copy of Dinner With the Cannibal Sisters if the $15 hasn't expired. Also another excellent short read. The CDCC announcement yesterday more than made up for my rant
                            I'd picked up with Dinner With the Cannibal Sisters earlier this year inmate.

Cap
                            Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by c marvel View Post
                              I'd picked up with Dinner With the Cannibal Sisters earlier this year inmate.

Cap

Comment

A very merry Christmas to you all! Stay safe and fun!

Comment

Working...
                                X