No announcement yet.

Random thoughts...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ERC IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Only 8 days from order to arrival! That must be a CD order record!

Comment

Originally posted by saginawhorror View Post
        Only 8 days from order to arrival! That must be a CD order record!
        What did you order?

Comment

Art. The Black House poster, and the Carrie and Shining art prints.

Comment

Originally posted by saginawhorror View Post
            Art. The Black House poster, and the Carrie and Shining art prints.
            Sweet! I do not own any horror art.....yet. I would like to get a decent print one day maybe. I do have a nice dark, piece though http://www.angelinawrona.ca/site/wp-...4%AC%C2%AE.jpg

This artist has some interesting stuff.

Comment

I didnt get black house but I LOVE IT. I decided against $15 for the shipping of a very light cardboard tube when the item inside was only $15. no Thanks. Carrie is still in its tube awaiting a frame though and Overlook is sitting at the post office waiting for me. I think the other times I ordered Art is was along with a book so the shipping was combined and it didn't seem ridiculous.

Comment

Got my Overlook print friday but didn't even think to look at it until today. The tube was very misleading. lol. Its WAYYYYYY longer than it needed to be so I am like this is way bigger than carrie...but it's not. Anyway, I just emailed Mindy(I wasn't sure who to email so i went with the Info address) with my very first shipping incident. I am 90% sure it was done in transit by USPS or Canada Post. Its all bent up and there is a dent in the tube. I don't know how they manage these things. I couldn't bend that tube if I tried! But they did at some point along the way. I am just hoping they have a few left since it was a limited run and they recently put the leftovers on sale.

This is clearly no fault of cemetery dance obviously...unless Dan or Dave went all hulk on my tube. lol. CD ships everything so perfect and sometimes I even feel that it makes up for the outrageous shipping costs from USPS...but sometimes even the best shipping can get fucked up by a PO'd postal worker. It's like they see a box that's all perfect and go oh that can't happen and just fuck it up for fun and you can tell customs never opened it because when you pull that tape off some of the tube always comes with it. Oh well, What can ya do. That's my rant for today. FUCK THE USPS AND CP for their terrible service and outrageous rates.

Comment

I just decided to send someone new into the CD fold. I was talking to my brother about how I ordered a copy of the Zombie Survival Guide. He said that sounds like a cool book to have. So I just ordered him one. Picked up a copy of Shocklines while I was at it.

First signed book for my brother!
                  Last edited by saginawhorror; 10-14-2013, 12:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
                    Got my Overlook print friday but didn't even think to look at it until today. The tube was very misleading. lol. Its WAYYYYYY longer than it needed to be so I am like this is way bigger than carrie...but it's not. Anyway, I just emailed Mindy(I wasn't sure who to email so i went with the Info address) with my very first shipping incident. I am 90% sure it was done in transit by USPS or Canada Post. Its all bent up and there is a dent in the tube. I don't know how they manage these things. I couldn't bend that tube if I tried! But they did at some point along the way. I am just hoping they have a few left since it was a limited run and they recently put the leftovers on sale.

This is clearly no fault of cemetery dance obviously...unless Dan or Dave went all hulk on my tube. lol. CD ships everything so perfect and sometimes I even feel that it makes up for the outrageous shipping costs from USPS...but sometimes even the best shipping can get fucked up by a PO'd postal worker. It's like they see a box that's all perfect and go oh that can't happen and just fuck it up for fun and you can tell customs never opened it because when you pull that tape off some of the tube always comes with it. Oh well, What can ya do. That's my rant for today. FUCK THE USPS AND CP for their terrible service and outrageous rates.
                    Yea I never know how they damage those things, especially the skinnier tubes. I would assume they where probably stepped on or someone dropped a box on it.
                    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

I never got an email back from Mindy, Is she busy? I don't mind waiting but I'm curious in case she just didn't get it.

Comment

I never got an email back from Mindy, Is she busy? I don't mind waiting but I'm curious in case she just didn't get it.
                        I've emailed her to ask!

Brian
                        Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                        My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Thanks Brian. I'm not that worried about it since I only paid the shipping...then again it makes me slightly angry that the part i paid for is the part that messed up. lol.

Comment

Mindy emailed me almost immediately after I read your message Brian. Thanks.

Is anyone else getting the leave page/stay on page message every time they try to post?

Comment

oh I didn't get it that time, but I have been getting it pretty well every time for the last few days

Comment

Mindy emailed me almost immediately after I read your message Brian. Thanks.

Is anyone else getting the leave page/stay on page message every time they try to post?
                                I have been getting it about 1/4 of the timew I post. It doesn't seem to affect the post though.

Comment

Working...
                                X