Random thoughts...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TJCams View Post
    So, look at the calendar - it's September - back to school, get ready for fall, Halloween coming, for me as a coach hockey starts this weekend...

Today's forecast - sunny, hot highs 95-99!!!!!!!
    Crazy, isn't it!!

Comment

Random thought for today....the CDCC thread seems to have disapeared? Hmmm...Is it just me because I sure as hell can't find it.

Comment

It has moved to the out of print sub forum: http://forum.cemeterydance.com/showt...s-Club-is-BACK!

Comment

Yep been there for awhile. There will be a new one when we officially announce the next one.
          CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
          Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Yep I am on this a lot at night now. Work is crazy.I have been on hospital sitting duty. Hate it but it comes with the job. I like to keep moving and watching someone sleep is not very fun. Hopefully the person will be out soon and things will go back to normal crazy.

Comment

so very, very drunk right now

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy View Post
                so very, very drunk right now
                Quoted for posterity in case you try to delete your post when you sober up.

Comment

Outstanding, Joe! No deniability on his part!
                  "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by Joe315 View Post
                    Quoted for posterity in case you try to delete your post when you sober up.
                    HA! you got me

Comment

Yep Now you own him Joe.

Comment

Things get wacky around here in the wee hours don't they?

Comment

Honesty is a virtue!

Comment

So, I was going through some things in my basement (my house, is my grandmother's old house). I find a black garbage bag full of neatly stored local (Windsor Star) newspapers that cover things like the end of WWII. Nice find. Not sure what I am going to do with it yet.

Comment

Way cool!
                              Originally posted by TJCams View Post
                              So, I was going through some things in my basement (my house, is my grandmother's old house). I find a black garbage bag full of neatly stored local (Windsor Star) newspapers that cover things like the end of WWII. Nice find. Not sure what I am going to do with it yet.

Comment

Can you redeem more than one gift card on a single purchase? Like if I had $50 one one and $50 on another could I use them both to bring down the price by $100?

Comment

Working...
                                X