No announcement yet.

Random thoughts...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The policemen are in the theater complex, not the individual theaters. Though during more than one midnight showing, they come in and dragged out a young kid who was drunk and acting stupid.
    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Looks like I' m the only one not watching football. Well guess I will go read for a bit.

Comment

Commericials suck again this year and the halftime shows are crap anymore. I'm reading and have the game muted right now. I did like Amy Pohler's line in the Best Buy commerical "Will this thing read 50 SHades of Grey to me in a sexy voice? WIll you?", though.
        "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

There were a couple good commercials but they haven't been that great recently.

Comment

Last really good one was in 2010--the Betty White Snickers commercial.
            "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Though the "Farmer" Dodge comercial and the comercial narrated by Oprah Winfrey were quite striking. I hand heard "So God made a farmer" in over 30 years. And I wonder if the feces will hit the rotating blades when it's discovered that Beyonce's half-time show overloaded the circuits and caused the lights to go out in the Superdome? That's what happens when you dont lip-synch!
              "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Looks like I did not miss much by not watching.

Comment

Today is a great day.

Comment

Worst apart about watching the game in Canada (and I am a 49ers fan - too bad they lost, oh well), is that you don't get the US commercials, even though you are watching CBS.

They broadcast Canadian commercials, which are not anything special for the game, and you need rabbit ears otherwise.

Comment

Walking through B&N earlier today, I traversed the" New Arrivals" section and noticed a whole stack of Jacketed, ribboned HCs of the 50 Shades trilogy. My sanity went and hid somewhere and I haven't been able to find it all. I've been reading and rereading Revelations all day......
                      "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

My sanity may join yours. My wife recently finished the trilogy. As she read the first she was telling me how bad the writing was. By the end she was telling me how much she wanted me to read the series so I could give her my opinion. I have agreed and will try to get to them by this fall.
                        Originally posted by srboone View Post
                        Walking through B&N earlier today, I traversed the" New Arrivals" section and noticed a whole stack of Jacketed, ribboned HCs of the 50 Shades trilogy. My sanity went and hid somewhere and I haven't been able to find it all. I've been reading and rereading Revelations all day......

Comment

Uh oh......I've heard stories of girfriends wanting their guys to read the books as...hints...

Be careful!
                          "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

You know what an ereader can do that a paper book will never do?

Leave you stranded at lunch with nothing to read because it froze up and died...possibly died died as in never coming back. Ughh...hoping I can fix the sum bitch after work. Meanwhile...all my books are in cape breton. Maybe this is where I finally venture into some bentley little by reading the circle which is the only book I'd dare read of the ones I have with me. Lol. Oh actually I Havw centurys best...hmmm...what to do?

Also, it died while reading "the yellow card man" part of 11/22/63 and for those who have read it...ull understand my frustration with not being able to finish...

Comment

Well, the ending is pretty stock anyway, you're not missing much.
                              "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Go with The Circle.
                                "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Working...
                                X