Random thoughts...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
    I just unsubscribed from the CD mailing list. There. I said it.
    Without wanting to get into a bashing session, any particular reason why? I haven't made a mailing list purchase in quite a while, but I still like to see them, just in case.

Comment

The products being offered haven't interested me in many years. Plus I have a few personal opinions which shall be kept to myself.

Small press book publishers should be publishing books, be supportive of other small press publishers, and practice top notch customer care. It's the only model that brings about sustainability.

Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post

Without wanting to get into a bashing session, any particular reason why? I haven't made a mailing list purchase in quite a while, but I still like to see them, just in case.

Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

I just unsubscribed from the CD mailing list. There. I said it.
        I had the exact same thought when I got the latest Chizmar spam today. It really is becoming unbearable.
        http://thecrabbyreviewer.blogspot.com/

Comment

As someone with an evolving budget, and who is limiting collecting, this journey started out painful. Now I am surprised that my FOMO is almost non-existent these days with each new release that I walkaway from.

Comment

As someone with an evolving budget, and who is limiting collecting, this journey started out painful. Now I am surprised that my FOMO is almost non-existent these days with each new release that I walkaway from.
            Congrats! I'm trying to do the same thing but it's definitely hard. Beyond my Thunderstorm purchases, I've been pretty good lately. I was very proud that I was able to pass on the Suntup Swan Song (and even happier it has sold out to take the option away)!

Comment

Thanks. I really cheer for quick sell outs as well. :-)

Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post

Congrats! I'm trying to do the same thing but it's definitely hard. Beyond my Thunderstorm purchases, I've been pretty good lately. I was very proud that I was able to pass on the Suntup Swan Song (and even happier it has sold out to take the option away)!

Comment

Working...
              X