Random thoughts...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post

OK thank you! I wondered if I missed an update or notice. I refreshed the page a few times to make sure it wasn't a hang-up on my end. Really it was an impulse buy and I found the omission more curious than anything.Â
    I am not purchasing the book but decided to see if I had a Media Mail option. I placed the exact book you did in my cart and had Media Mail option for $7.87. I would recommend clearing your cache or trying a different browser.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post

I am not purchasing the book but decided to see if I had a Media Mail option. I placed the exact book you did in my cart and had Media Mail option for $7.87. I would recommend clearing your cache or trying a different browser.
      Thank you Martin! Weird. 

Comment

Just received my LE copy of Kristopher Triana's & Mona Kabbani's "The Dark Embrace". The production turned out great. Look forward to reading it soon!

Comment

Congrats. I thought about that one but trying to limit purchases.

Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post
          Just received my LE copy of Kristopher Triana's & Mona Kabbani's "The Dark Embrace". The production turned out great. Look forward to reading it soon!

Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Just received my copy of Stephen King's "You Like It Darker". Not sure how quickly I will get to it, but getting a new King book is always a good day!

Comment

Working...
            X