X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by RonClinton View Post

Woohoo — my bike gets a reprieve from its inevitable winter hibernation!
    Enjoy it, I would not be surprised it it is the last time we see the 80's until spring. Of course these days you never know.

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
    Colorado seems to have more defined seasons than Washington, and while we do have something like 300 days of sunshine a year here, I do miss the grey and gloom from Washington. Some say I'm strange; I'm okay with that.
    Gloomy days can crush me. One night in December (last year? the year before that? who knows, time means nothing now) I woke up to a severe panic attack. I almost took myself to the ER. I survived the night (I think, unless this is my afterlife and I'm in Hell) and the next day on the radio the weather guy said that we were currently enjoying the longest stretch of consecutive sunless days in Chicagoland history that began in November. It may not have been a contributing factor, but the hopelessness was real. And there's so much more to fear this year. Sunless or not.

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
    Colorado seems to have more defined seasons than Washington, and while we do have something like 300 days of sunshine a year here, I do miss the grey and gloom from Washington. Some say I'm strange; I'm okay with that.
    I love gloomy days. They bum the wife out, but I think they’re great. Granted we don’t get a bunch of them where I’m at in California. We mostly just get the heat.

Leave a comment:

• TacomaDiver
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Spent the first 19 years of my life in NW PA. Enjoyed the weather and seasons. Of course I may feel differently now being 20+years removed from it.

There was always something special about fall and spring. Of course, as you said, they are short lived.

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post

Here in the Northeast in upstate New York we have 2 seasons as well. Winter and the 4th of July.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X