Random thoughts...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
    One dog causes trouble and one dog doesn't. Guess which one is which. Tan one is Stryder and Black one is named Scooter.
    Clearly Stryder is the troublemaker. Just look how he worked his way under Scooter when he was just lying there minding his own business. Beautiful dogs by the way!

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post

Clearly Stryder is the troublemaker. Just look how he worked his way under Scooter when he was just lying there minding his own business. Beautiful dogs by the way!
      LOL. I'm sure that's how it went down. Thanks for sharing! How I do love the puppies.

Comment

Well you were close. LOL

Stryder was laying there and Scooter pounced on top of him. It was fairly comical when I looked over there and saw them tangled up like that.

Originally posted by Martin View Post

Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Here's how mine likes to sleep . I wouldn't be able to walk for a week if I woke up like that!
          Attached Files

Comment

Fantastic! Looks like the pup is very comfortable.

Like you I would be immobilized for a period of time if I slept like that.

Comment

I just saw an article regarding the fires in CO. I think TacomaDiver lives in that area. If you live in the area I hope you and the family are safe.

Comment

Yes, I believe he does. My business partners son and family lives there also. They evacuated at 7pm last night. No word yet after that.

Mulleins
                I'm the Caretaker of Room 217. I've always been the Caretaker of Room 217.

Comment

Well I hope they are safe. The images are scary as can be.

Originally posted by mulleins View Post
                  Yes, I believe he does. My business partners son and family lives there also. They evacuated at 7pm last night. No word yet after that.

Mulleins

Comment

To all and Sundry, May you have a Healthful, Joyful, prosperous and Adventuresome New Year!!

Comment

Happy New Year to all the fantastic people here! Seriously, the best on the internet! May all of your preorders land safe and dry on your porches and doorways!

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
                        Happy New Year to all the fantastic people here! Seriously, the best on the internet! May all of your preorders land safe and dry on your porches and doorways!
                        This and 19 Edition as well!

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post

This and 19 Edition as well!
                          totally agree!

Comment

What is the 19th Edition?

Comment

Paul Michael Kane's business. Lots of cool SK-related items. https://lightbox-photography-cards.m...ollections/all

Comment

It's a Facebook page ran by Paul Michael Kane. The best community on Facebook IMO. I highly encourage you to check it out if you're on Facebook.

Comment

Working...
                                X