Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ben Staad
    replied
    I don't think I received anything from them a few days ago. Unless it's a secret what was the offer?

Originally posted by Martin View Post

I did without hesitation.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    When the weather man says expect 6-10 inches of snow and you wake up to over 3 feet of the fluffy white stuff. First time in 20 years that's snow storm has made me miss a day of work.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by c marvel View Post
    Just curious if anyone took advantage of today's email offer from Cemetery Dance. I am quite tempted to order the book. ~Cap
    I did without hesitation.

Leave a comment:

• c marvel
    replied
    Just curious if anyone took advantage of today's email offer from Cemetery Dance. I am quite tempted to order the book. ~Cap

Leave a comment:

• Dave1442397
    replied
    Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
    That is what I am thinking as well. The shelter didn't think she would get much bigger but my guess is that they are wrong.
    Everyone I know whose shelter pup turned into Clifford the Big Red Dog was told "Oh, it won't get much bigger than a Yorkie, really!"

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    That is what I am thinking as well. The shelter didn't think she would get much bigger but my guess is that they are wrong.

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post

Looks like she has some big paws to grow into

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Gah. I am the worst at pointing and clicking. Anyway here is Scooter doing what she does when I'm looking at her...Now the second and millisecond I look away she is being a handful.
    Looks like she has some big paws to grow into

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    RIP Mr. Pride.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRIRTQ_k-Sg

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Gah. I am the worst at pointing and clicking. Anyway here is Scooter doing what she does when I'm looking at her...Now the second and millisecond I look away she is being a handful.

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Adopted a shelter dog today. Seems like a real sweetheart.

Scooter:

Congrats on the new friend! We've had our shelter dog just over a year now and can't image life without him. I'm just ready for him to mature a bit

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    I will miss my proof collecting friend.

He was a wonderful person to talk to on multiple boards. His knowledge of SK was deep and his passion for collecting was contagious.The SK collecting world lost a true gentleman.

May you rest in peace Mr. Hanic.

I hope, wherever you may be, that you bump into Charles Schulz and you strike up a wonderful friendship.
    Just return from vacation and just now seeing this. John was a great guy. R.I.P.

Leave a comment:

• TacomaDiver
    replied
    Congrats!

We are beginning to look for a dog to adopt from a local rescue here. I'm still not 100% sure about a new dog (we lost Olive at the end of March for those that don't recall - she was my little black dog that I had for almost 12 and a half years and meant THE WORLD to me.)

On Friday, we had the phone interview, and in lieu of an on-site visit, I sent them 30 pictures of our apartment, grounds, surrounding areas.

There are a few dogs we are looking at, so fingers crossed.

Adopted a shelter dog today. Seems like a real sweetheart.
    Scooter:

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    I will miss my proof collecting friend.

He was a wonderful person to talk to on multiple boards. His knowledge of SK was deep and his passion for collecting was contagious.The SK collecting world lost a true gentleman.

May you rest in peace Mr. Hanic.

I hope, wherever you may be, that you bump into Charles Schulz and you strike up a wonderful friendship.
    Last edited by Ben Staad; 12-12-2020, 01:46 PM.

Leave a comment:

• mhatchett
    replied
    It's Magic!!

Leave a comment:

• Dave1442397
    replied
    No matter how many books show up, the books on order list never seems to get any shorter...

Books_on_order_120820.JPG

Leave a comment:

Working...
X