Random thoughts...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    Where any of them us? If so I can probably explain a little more to your satisfaction.
    Yes. One was you. Mindy tried to explain it but I still have some bitter feelings. I’ll PM you about it.

Comment

Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
      Yes. One was you. Mindy tried to explain it but I still have some bitter feelings. I’ll PM you about it.
      Please do.
      CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
      Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

I couldn't find the thread for The Exorcist Screenplay for 21st Century but wanted to say I really like the production on this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy View Post
          I couldn't find the thread for The Exorcist Screenplay for 21st Century but wanted to say I really like the production on this one.
          Did you already get your copy? I have not seen a shipping notice yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
            Did you already get your copy? I have not seen a shipping notice yet.
            I received it a short while ago. I haven't gotten a shipping notice for it yet.

Comment

I don't think there's a thread, since it's technically a book club exclusive.

Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy View Post
                I received it a short while ago. I haven't gotten a shipping notice for it yet.
                Cool, hopefully I will have it soon!

Comment

Cool, hopefully I will have it soon!
                  And shipping notice received.

Comment

I think we packed the last of them today. Should be out with the post office tomorrow (assuming they pick up). There may be a handful of extra copies down the line, not sure how we'll go about offering them.

Instagram

Comment

I just got my first SST book--Paradise Sky by Lansdale. Of course I did an unboxing video. I love the production. And I think the price was modest for what I received. I bought it direct from SST and shipping wasn't that bad. And it was incredibly fast. Got my shipping notice on the 5th and received the package on the 11th. Faster than I'd expect for international anyway.

I can't wait to read it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcWGguICWUc

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
                        I just got my first SST book--Paradise Sky by Lansdale. Of course I did an unboxing video. I love the production. And I think the price was modest for what I received. I bought it direct from SST and shipping wasn't that bad. And it was incredibly fast. Got my shipping notice on the 5th and received the package on the 11th. Faster than I'd expect for international anyway.

I can't wait to read it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcWGguICWUc
                        Saw the video last night. Looks like a nice book!

Comment

Saw the video last night. Looks like a nice book!
                          It is! I don't think I sufficiently expressed how pleased I was with the book in the video. I'm not crazy about the art on the cover boards, but I love the dust jacket art. And the art inside and on the end papers is good as well. It felt like a combination of Cemetery Dance and PS. I can't decide if I should read the SST edition or the ARC from Mulholland.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
                            It is! I don't think I sufficiently expressed how pleased I was with the book in the video. I'm not crazy about the art on the cover boards, but I love the dust jacket art. And the art inside and on the end papers is good as well. It felt like a combination of Cemetery Dance and PS. I can't decide if I should read the SST edition or the ARC from Mulholland.
                            I am not big on the printed boards either. I also saw that SST tweeted out a link to your unboxing!

Comment

I am not big on the printed boards either. I also saw that SST tweeted out a link to your unboxing!

Hahaha it's awesome that he tweeted that. Now I have to care about Twitter for a day or two.

I actually like printed boards to a degree. I think Jerad did something really cool with CP's edition of The Dogs, and I like PS's stuff as well. I'm dying to see Daniele Serra's work on The Tommyknockers. But the actual art that's on the printed boards of Paradise Sky is weaker than the art on the dust jacket in my opinion.

I'm considering getting SST's Gwendy . . .

Comment

Also, for those interested, you can preorder Full Bleed Vol 2. Of note, it has a Lansdale short story. Vol 1 had one as well.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...ts/description

Comment

Working...
                                X