X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks taz.

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
      Anyone know a good site to buy vinyl at decent prices. Masons been looking on eBay and everyone know eBay cost a fortune in the long run.looking for someone that specializes in vinyl with all different genres an charges what its actually worth and you always get what you ordered.
      Pleez, pleez, pleez Teri, tell me that you are talking about RECORDS ..... otherwise, I'll be traumatized (more than I already have been by Mr Boone) and will need you (and Mason, apparently) to contribute towards therapy

Comment

So this isn't what you're looking for?
        <sigh> all that time wasted searching...

"I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

scream.gif ((unfortunately, this is exactly the mental picture I had - well, minus the padlock (which, personally, I think is a great idea) when I responded to Teri)) scream.gif

Comment

That's not the first thing that jumped into my head. I was thinking records but I assume she is talking about vinyl fabric for making...something.

Comment

Lmao. Yes grant, vinyl records.

Comment

Thank you, thank you, thank you Teri - I now only need a little mild sedation

Comment

Haha

Is that from your own collection Squire?

Comment

uh......the special edition of Pulp Fiction came with a gimp mask?
                    Last edited by srboone; 04-18-2012, 08:26 AM.
                    "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Oooh! Look! A dancing bear!

Last edited by srboone; 04-18-2012, 08:06 AM.
                      "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Seriously lol'ed at that!

Comment

Originally posted by Grant Wootton View Post
                          Awesome Teri - you're now part of literary history. Seriously though, how many of us here can say we've been on the cover of an SK book - SWEET !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          This is going on my collection thread in a little while. Not the cover, but I got my name in the special edition of "Stephen King Goes to the Movies". I'm the 6th extra in Salem's Lot.

book17 020.jpg

And there's our friend Nik Houser on the bottom left.
                          "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Hoping to book a holiday to Croatia soon, more precisely the islands of Dubrovnik. Anyone else been to the area?

Comment

My niece stopped in Dubrovnik on a Mediterranean cruise on her honeymoon 6 or 7 years ago. She said it was beautiful. Liked it a lot more than Athens, for whatever that's worth.
                              "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

That is seriously, seriously cool Terry !!!

Originally posted by TerryE View Post
                                This is going on my collection thread in a little while. Not the cover, but I got my name in the special edition of "Stephen King Goes to the Movies". I'm the 6th extra in Salem's Lot.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7070[/ATTACH]

And there's our friend Nik Houser on the bottom left.

Comment

Working...
                                X