Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Random thoughts...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    I saw it when I got up this morning, had a sliver of white, then was full "blood" not much long after. Pretty cool. Surprising part was the sky was clear! Usually these types of events mean clouds/rain for me.

    Comment


      Fortunately (?) I was up at 4 so I saw the moon, and when I got to work I was able to just stare at it for a while. :-)

      Comment


        Last night I awoke at midnight and realized I was sick. On some level, this made me happy. If I'm sick at work (yes, I work Sundays), the usual things that would annoy me, don't. And since I didn't sleep well, tonight I plan on going to bed at six and (hopefully) sleep for ten hours.

        Comment


          Interesting day.... first of all, it was Thanksgiving here in Canada yesterday so happy turkey day to my fellow Canadians.

          Today also happens to be my wedding anniversary!!!

          To top it off..... I got emails today that I won 2 different TOR book giveaways!!!! I won a galley copy of: The Three-Body Problem which is an english language version of Chinese sci-fi book that has very good reviews. Plus I was selected as a winner in Tor.com's recent Carbide Tipped Pens sweepstakes. You should expect your galley copy of this forthcoming short fiction anthology, edited by Ben Bova and Eric Choi.

          Comment


            Happy Thanksgivinganiversarybookgiveawayday to you! Congrats, What does that card look like LOL!!
            Mike

            Comment


              Brian, about the offer today, the $125 coupon can only be used next week, can you tell us if there are going to be any big CD announcements next week we should be looking out for?

              Comment


                Originally posted by Tommy View Post
                Brian, about the offer today, the $125 coupon can only be used next week, can you tell us if there are going to be any big CD announcements next week we should be looking out for?
                My best guess is that there's nothing huge to announce between now and Halloween.

                Brian
                Brian James Freeman
                brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com

                Cemetery Dance Publications: http://www.CemeteryDance.com
                Lonely Road Books: http://www.LonelyRoadBooks.com
                Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

                Comment


                  Thanks Brian

                  Comment


                    Anyone looking for a gift for that certain someone, how about a Gigantic Diarrhea Doll http://www.giantmicrobes.com/us/prod...a-gigantc.html or a cuddly Ebola Plush toy http://www.giantmicrobes.com/us/products/ebola.html
                    Collect them all!

                    Comment


                      I don't love anyone enough to buy them a Gigantic Diarrhea Doll. Maybe if they had a Little Diarrhea Keychain, I might be interested.

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
                        I don't love anyone enough to buy them a Gigantic Diarrhea Doll. Maybe if they had a Little Diarrhea Keychain, I might be interested.
                        http://www.zazzle.com/cartoon_poop_k...91232709852635

                        It's waterproof!

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by Tommy View Post
                          Anyone looking for a gift for that certain someone, how about a Gigantic Diarrhea Doll http://www.giantmicrobes.com/us/prod...a-gigantc.html or a cuddly Ebola Plush toy http://www.giantmicrobes.com/us/products/ebola.html
                          Collect them all!
                          As weird as this is...it's funny too! Here honey, I though you'd love a Chlamydia doll for your birthday.

                          Comment


                            So....are surfers in California out the woods - is it safe to go back in the water (at least in this area) at Surf Beach/Vandenberg AF base?????

                            http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of..._United_States

                            Oct 22, 2010 - surfer killed by large shark at surf beach
                            Oct 23, 2012 - 1 year plus a day - large shark kills surfer at surf beach
                            Oct 24, 2014 - what are the chances??????

                            If you look at the list in the link - there was yet another fatal shark attack on a swimmer at a beach 4 hr drive away in 2008 too! (Mind you, it was in April)

                            I know I wouldn't be in the water if I were in that area!!!!

                            Comment


                              Received my $125 coupon code! Now I just need to figure out what I want to use it on...

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
                                Received my $125 coupon code! Now I just need to figure out what I want to use it on...
                                Same here! Think I know what I'll get, but had to send Brian an email asking if one of the books was the one included in the last unannounced grab bag so that I will hopefully not get a duplicate of that one.
                                WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                                Spoiler!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X