No announcement yet.

Random thoughts...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Milton Bradley always had the best puzzles back in our day. I still have a couple old ones down in the basement, but haven't made the time to do one in years. I think the biggest I ever completed was 2500 pcs.
    "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Been away for a little while because my computer died and had to be replaced, I forgot how /bothersome it is setting one of these things up, anyway, what did I miss?

Comment

A couple of death matches and some groundhog bashing.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe315 View Post
          A couple of death matches and some groundhog bashing.
          HA! So did the groundhog win the death match?

Comment

It certainly kept the snow around for a while.

Comment

We got lucky here in South Carolina, only had about three days of snow but it was enough to frustrate a lot of people, I bet a lot of folks on here are pretty sick of the snow at this point

Comment

I was in Chicago a couple times in January and February. That was enough winter for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy View Post
                  HA! So did the groundhog win the death match?
                  Punxsutawney Phil ALWAYS wins death matches!!!

Bad Ass Groundhog.jpg
                  "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
                  - Stephen King

Comment

The snow is back. Happy St. Patrick's Day

P1080073_gr.jpg

Comment

Here is a link to pretty creepy story - those reporting it seem to believe it actually happened. I was curious, for those that do read this, any suggestions for books that have this type of case(s) detailed? It's very much paranormal obviously. Fascinating to me, but at the same time pretty darn creepy.

http://www.pararesearchers.org/index...Stick-Man.html

Comment

Originally posted by Dave1442397 View Post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]14863[/ATTACH]
                        If that's your house dave, I am very very jelous lol

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
                          If that's your house dave, I am very very jelous lol
                          It is, Teri, but at this point it's a 54-year-old house that needs plenty of work. There are times I feel like renting it and living in a tent in the back yard

Comment

That moment when you finally remember to re-check the "Stay logged in" button.
                            Website l Facebook l Author Page l Twitter l Instagram l Amazon

Comment

So, Kobo has another trivia contest going on..... this is day 3. I've got all three questions correct, and have a coupon for 75%, and one for 65%! hhmmm...... what to get........ Now, I can justify a $10.99 + e-book!

Comment

Originally posted by Dave1442397 View Post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]14863[/ATTACH]
                                With that lighting, I shall dub thee "La Casa De Los Tommyknockers".

Comment

Working...
                                X