replied
    Here's a few that I've brought home over the years.WW_bottle-glass2.png
    Passion fruit
    KONA_KB_pour.png
    Coconut

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    I have tasted it and can say, it tastes like it smells. I will probably never try it again. There is an asian deli near my office that I am told has durian smoothies so I may try that. I will say the texture is kinda cool, it is like pudding.
    Originally posted by Sabrina Morgan View Post
    My hubby likes Durian fruit. I can't stand the smell. So I have never tasted it

Leave a comment:

• Sabrina Morgan
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    I've had both of these. They're good. I had a six pack of these last month. Very good. I had to buy it just because of the ridiculous name.

I don't really drink beer, when I do it's a wheat like Blue Moon or Shock Top. But I'm always on the look out for something different, I'll buy it and make my hubby drink it. Lol

Leave a comment:

• Sabrina Morgan
    replied
    Originally posted by TJCams View Post
    Gotta love the little micro breweries and their crazy labels and names. Recently had a very gross tasting beer called Hobgoblin, cool label though. Also tried a can of Devil Made Me Brew It, with a 666 label - Great Lakes Brewery. Again...cool can, but it was friggin' disgusting!
    Hobgoblin, is pretty popular over my way. Don't think I've seen Devil made me brew it. Ill have to keep an eye out for it.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    I gave these out as Xmas gifts. Might be more up your guy's alley? [ATTACH=CONFIG]11462[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]11463[/ATTACH]
    I've had both of these. They're good. I had a six pack of these last month. Very good. I had to buy it just because of the ridiculous name.

Leave a comment:

• TJCams
    replied
    Gotta love the little micro breweries and their crazy labels and names. Recently had a very gross tasting beer called Hobgoblin, cool label though. Also tried a can of Devil Made Me Brew It, with a 666 label - Great Lakes Brewery. Again...cool can, but it was friggin' disgusting!

Leave a comment:

• Sabrina Morgan
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post
    Then again I have tried Durian fruit so I am probably not a good judge of taste!
    My hubby likes Durian fruit. I can't stand the smell. So I have never tasted it

Leave a comment:

• Sabrina Morgan
    replied
    Originally posted by srboone View Post
    Good question. I'm a sucker for green. All the green drinks I've had have been while stationed in Japan. One was absynthe--a nasty night-ender; "The Jedi Mind Fuck"--turned out to be green-colored vodka; and something called "Frog Jiz." I don't know what was in it, but it was delicious--that was scary in itself.
    Never had Absynthe. Also couldn't find your frog jiz. Did come across a recipe for Frog in a Blender, I'll have to try soon.
    http://m.drinksmixer.com/drink3632.html

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Then again I have tried Durian fruit so I am probably not a good judge of taste!
    Originally posted by Martin View Post
    Sounds better than the stuff Squire has been drinking.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Sounds better than the stuff Squire has been drinking.
    Equal parts Apple Pucker, Island Punch Pucker, Pear Smirnoff, Pamegranate Smirnoff, Sweet n Sour with a splash of lime juice.
    Smirnoff is not the greatest vodka, but they have the most flavors.

Leave a comment:

• Sabrina Morgan
    replied
    I gave these out as Xmas gifts. Might be more up your guy's alley? 74518_4289601035216_441090487_n.jpg303631_4289601315223_1976836586_n.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Sabrina Morgan
    replied
    Does this count? I found it to be very tasty......[ATTACH=CONFIG]11461[/ATTACH]
    Equal parts Apple Pucker, Island Punch Pucker, Pear Smirnoff, Pamegranate Smirnoff, Sweet n Sour with a splash of lime juice.
    Smirnoff is not the greatest vodka, but they have the most flavors.

Leave a comment:

• peteOcha
    replied
    Hmmmm, well that was interesting...

Got a recipe for Frog Cum, which I'm guessing might be close to what you had: melon liqueur, vodka, cream.

Also got this: http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Frog_Semen

Leave a comment:

• peteOcha
    replied
    Lol, Frog Jiz, best drink name ever!! Gonna go google that... I'm kind of afraid of the results I'll get though.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Good question. I'm a sucker for green. All the green drinks I've had have been while stationed in Japan. One was absynthe--a nasty night-ender; "The Jedi Mind Fuck"--turned out to be green-colored vodka; and something called "Frog Jiz." I don't know what was in it, but it was delicious--that was scary in itself.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X