• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by srboone View Post
    Reviving a thread 3 months dead...

I thought this appropriate for tonight,

[ATTACH=CONFIG]11046[/ATTACH]

Another weird concoction from St. Louis MO. This description makes me a little wary ,but 'llI give it a try (last time I said that I regretted my decision to try a hot and spicy ale made with jalapeno peppers).

[ATTACH=CONFIG]11047[/ATTACH]

How was it Squire?

Btw, I love this thread! Need to add some posts here, although I have cut back a lot on my drinking. Not like there was anything to cut back from, but I've just kind of stopped. Although I did pick up something to enjoy over Christmas, so I guess I can post that when I open it up.

Comment

It wasn't too bad. A little less carbonation would have let more flavor shine through, though.
      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

I have experimented recently with different beers. I highly suggest to my American friends here on CD to give them a shot if you get a chance. I know many people who specifically cross the border here to get Canadian beers. My family in Tennessee even brings back a case or 2 with them when they visit here.

I was on a run with Moosehead lager - not too bad. Tried Waterloo Brewery Amber - very nice. Their IPA (India Pale Ale) was not good at all, but their Dark was actually quite good. Steamwhistle is pretty good too. Another Ontario independent micro brewery.

However.....I just went back with my favourite - Alexander Keith's IPA. A little pricier, but worth it.

Comment

Does this count? I found it to be very tasty......542167_4286609000417_1035653789_n.jpg
          "now youes can't leave"
          A Bronx Tale
          directed by Robert De Niro.

Comment

If you found it tasty it counts. Now, what is it?
            Originally posted by Sabrina Morgan View Post
            Does this count? I found it to be very tasty......[ATTACH=CONFIG]11461[/ATTACH]

Comment

Good question. I'm a sucker for green. All the green drinks I've had have been while stationed in Japan. One was absynthe--a nasty night-ender; "The Jedi Mind Fuck"--turned out to be green-colored vodka; and something called "Frog Jiz." I don't know what was in it, but it was delicious--that was scary in itself.
              "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Lol, Frog Jiz, best drink name ever!! Gonna go google that... I'm kind of afraid of the results I'll get though.

Comment

Hmmmm, well that was interesting...

Got a recipe for Frog Cum, which I'm guessing might be close to what you had: melon liqueur, vodka, cream.

Also got this: http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Frog_Semen

Comment

Does this count? I found it to be very tasty......[ATTACH=CONFIG]11461[/ATTACH]
                    Equal parts Apple Pucker, Island Punch Pucker, Pear Smirnoff, Pamegranate Smirnoff, Sweet n Sour with a splash of lime juice.
                    Smirnoff is not the greatest vodka, but they have the most flavors.
                    "now youes can't leave"
                    A Bronx Tale

Comment

I gave these out as Xmas gifts. Might be more up your guy's alley? 74518_4289601035216_441090487_n.jpg303631_4289601315223_1976836586_n.jpg
                      "now youes can't leave"
                      A Bronx Tale

Comment

Sounds better than the stuff Squire has been drinking.
                        Equal parts Apple Pucker, Island Punch Pucker, Pear Smirnoff, Pamegranate Smirnoff, Sweet n Sour with a splash of lime juice.
                        Smirnoff is not the greatest vodka, but they have the most flavors.

Comment

Then again I have tried Durian fruit so I am probably not a good judge of taste!
                          Originally posted by Martin View Post
                          Sounds better than the stuff Squire has been drinking.

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                            Good question. I'm a sucker for green. All the green drinks I've had have been while stationed in Japan. One was absynthe--a nasty night-ender; "The Jedi Mind Fuck"--turned out to be green-colored vodka; and something called "Frog Jiz." I don't know what was in it, but it was delicious--that was scary in itself.
                            Never had Absynthe. Also couldn't find your frog jiz. Did come across a recipe for Frog in a Blender, I'll have to try soon.
                            http://m.drinksmixer.com/drink3632.html
                            "now youes can't leave"
                            A Bronx Tale

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                              Then again I have tried Durian fruit so I am probably not a good judge of taste!
                              My hubby likes Durian fruit. I can't stand the smell. So I have never tasted it
                              "now youes can't leave"
                              A Bronx Tale

Comment

Gotta love the little micro breweries and their crazy labels and names. Recently had a very gross tasting beer called Hobgoblin, cool label though. Also tried a can of Devil Made Me Brew It, with a 666 label - Great Lakes Brewery. Again...cool can, but it was friggin' disgusting!

Comment

Working...
                                X