No announcement yet.

Tasty Libation Thread!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what? ketchup doesnt make everything taste like chicken ya retard. Ketchup is the best thing in the world. i had ketchup and gravy today on my fries today and continued to eat the plate full of leftover ketchup and gravy on its own when the fries were gone.

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
      Bacon makes everything taste better--even oatmeal and coleslaw! And unlike ketchup, it doesn't make everything taste like chicken.

Bacon is the conective element that holds the universe together. It's what George Lucas had in mind when he created The Force; Bacon surrounds us, penetrates us, and binds the galaxy together. And like the Force, it also has a dark side. When burned.
      and ... you can make people out on it, and clothe those people with it .. and, of course, eat that which you have created (and roasted) with, or without, vegetables ...

81171164.jpg

Comment

Bacon can even make ketchup palatable!

"I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

That actually doesn't sound bad cuz then you could have bacon flavor on your burger when you have no bacon.

Also, that hamburger/bacon baby is kind of creepy.

Comment

Is it the bacon baby or the bacon diaper? I find the bacon diaper more disturbing...
            "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

I think its the whole thing with the face and eyes making it worse.

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                Ranks right up there with Beer Chess!
                Or checkers with shots. I don't recommend that one, especially if you start playing while already drunk.

Comment

I shall be trying this later today!

KGrHqEOKikE6Z2g1q6gBOnPGQ2o3Q60_12.JPG
                  Tasmaniac Publications - dedicated to quality horror and crime
                  http://www.tasmaniacpublications.com

Comment

uh, oh. Good luck, Steve!
                    "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Onya Tas !!!! I'll anticipate receiving garbled messages from the other side of human consciousness (yours, anyway) about 15 minutes after you crack the cap on the little green bastard !!!!!

Comment

That's about how long it should take.
                        "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Tas's name is Steve? I missed that memo. lol. Good luck with that one bi(If yas don't understand this word frig ya), I wouldn't even dare try it.

Comment

Tasty stuff! Have a good one Steve!

Grant, watch the news tonight and let us know if there's anything about a wild absinthe drinking partier.

Comment

images.jpg

Last seen heading due west with his arse on fire

Comment

I think CNN might be covering this! Caught a glimpse of a wild Tasmanian running down a street, green flames trailing behind him!

Comment

Working...
                                X