No announcement yet.

Tasty Libation Thread!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And while driving back on Saturday I was so hungry that I had to stop somewhere for food. Luckily, there was a really good steak place on the way! (ice tea and steak)

2012-03-24 19.09.10.jpg2012-03-24 19.32.34.jpg

Comment

And I picked this up on Sunday. Wasn't planning to, but it was new so I decided to give it a try. Not bad, not really cider and not really beer. More for the wife I guess, but I could see my self drinking this on a hot summer day.

2012-03-25 17.04.41.jpg

Comment

So, you worked on this trip...right, Pete? At more than slaking your thirst and curbing your hunger?
        "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Actually, yeah quite a lot. The t-bone from saturday was my only meal that day (except for a crap load of fresh squeezed oj) after an 11 hour workday.

Comment

I could do with a t-bone right this minute. Looked delish!
            Tasmaniac Publications - dedicated to quality horror and crime
            http://www.tasmaniacpublications.com

Comment

What no tofurky and millet bread.All that red meat.Your collection I am closer to owning I am..
              Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
              And while driving back on Saturday I was so hungry that I had to stop somewhere for food. Luckily, there was a really good steak place on the way! (ice tea and steak)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5825[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]5826[/ATTACH]

Comment

Hahaha, nevah!! I'll just go jogging or something... when I feel like it... maybe... nah...

Comment

Wow! Great pics everyone! I am now both thirsty and hungry....and want to play Battleship for some reason.....
                  Glad you semi liked the BluePaw Squire and I'm going to try the Imperial when I find it!

Comment

Well, after I spen 3 of them figuring it out how best to enjoy them, the last three we pretty good. But the expereince called to mind one of my favorite beer commercials (though the beer is crap): Miller Lite "Man-Law": DON"T FRUIT THE BEER! But I'm not disappointed I ordered them!
                    "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Tonight's brew--

DSCF1369.jpg

I really liked this microbrewery's coffee stout, but this one is a little too hoppy for me. And since it's an ale, it needs to be consumed quickly to get the best flavor out of it. But, oh, well...cheers!
                      "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

I take that it's an ultra conservative ale, with an anti-ERA aftertaste.
                        "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Hmmm....I don't know for sure.

03-30-2012 08;38;32PM.jpg

But it was "Bottled with Love on 01 10 2012!"
                          "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Then it might not be Phyllis Schlafly's brewery.
                            "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Back to food bacon shouldn't be on. Came across a local diner today that sells a waffle, peamute butter, banana and bacon sandwich. I thought it sounded dish ..without the bacon.

Comment

Bacon makes everything taste better--even oatmeal and coleslaw! And unlike ketchup, it doesn't make everything taste like chicken.

Bacon is the connective element that holds the universe together. It's what George Lucas had in mind when he created The Force; Bacon surrounds us, penetrates us, and binds the galaxy together. And like the Force, it also has a dark side. When burned.
                                Last edited by srboone; 04-01-2012, 10:40 AM.
                                "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Working...
                                X