Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm haven't had any problems. Though lately I have been using my phone to visit the site.

Comment

Yes, of course, I HATE CHU ALL! Forums been quiet and I don't use my computer very often anymore. I just download shit and that's it. I check in once in a while to see what is going on. Thanks for the birthday wishes

Comment

Happy Birthday Teri!

Comment

Happy Birthday, Teri!

Comment

Something is going on with page 33 of this thread. Getting the malware warning again, but only for that page.
            WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
            Spoiler!

Comment

Originally posted by RJK1981 View Post
              Something is going on with page 33 of this thread. Getting the malware warning again, but only for that page.
              I bet an image that has been posted is being embedded from another site, which is causing the error

Comment

The picture of what i posted for jester's BDay has been blocked on my computer so that might be the problem. I'll see about replacing it.
                Last edited by srboone; 06-04-2014, 05:44 AM.
                "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

I was figuring that a picture is what was causing the problem
                  WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                  Spoiler!

Comment

Happy Birthday, Tom!!!

I am sure Squire has a cake baked for you too, but because you are a such a dedicated groundhog super-fan, Punxsutawney Phil has spent the last few months rustling up something truly special for your birthday...

0031_zps5a0c9e56.jpg

And just to make your day truly special, Punxsutawney Phil has arranged for The Groundhogs to sing Happy Birthday to you whilst you enjoy your cake...

Groundhog-Band_zps54017391.jpg
                    "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
                    - Stephen King

Comment

"Never rub another man's rhubarb!" as Jack Nicholson said in 1989's Batman.

Wouldn't think about stealing your thunder, T-Dog.

Happy birthday, Tom! Pitch a tent and take the day off.
                      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Funny. I actually saw people dressed like that last night at the Phish concert I worked.... but one thing STUPID GROUNDHOG can't even let me enjoy summer..
                        Originally posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
                        Happy Birthday, Tom!!!

I am sure Squire has a cake baked for you too, but because you are a such a dedicated groundhog super-fan, Punxsutawney Phil has spent the last few months rustling up something truly special for your birthday...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]15465[/ATTACH]

And just to make your day truly special, Punxsutawney Phil has arranged for The Groundhogs to sing Happy Birthday to you whilst you enjoy your cake...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]15466[/ATTACH]

Comment

Happy Birthday, Tom!!

Comment

Happy Birthday Tom!

Comment

Happy Birthday Tom!

Comment

Thanks guys. Guess what? I'm not kidding....a STUPID GROUNDHOG moved in under the shed at work. I really am being haunted and hunted by the dirty buggers. Maybe Brian could write me a horror story about this.

Comment

Working...
                                X