• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks, guys! I had a great one.

Comment

A bit late, but happy belated birthday!

Comment

Happy Birthday, Sock Monkey! I hope you have a great day!
        "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
        - Stephen King

Comment

Hope you have a wonderful birthday Sockmonkey!

Comment

I was baking cupcakes, when a zoo escapee came crashing through my kitchen window...

and got glass and blood all over your cake...

Quite an improvement! Happy Birthday, SM!
            "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Happy Birthday Sock Monkey!!

Comment

Happy Birthday Sock Monkey!!!!

Comment

Happy Birthday sock monkey.Don't go to bananas.

Comment

Happy bday Sock Monkey!

Comment

Thanks, everyone! And thanks to srboone for the awesome cupcake! I had to do a thirteen hour shift today but the night was spent relaxing and i got the Universal Monsters bluray boxed set as one if my gifts so overall I think I came out ahead!

Comment

Very nice! What all does the boxset include?

Comment

Originally posted by Theli View Post
                          Very nice! What all does the boxset include?
                          Remastered versions of Dracula, Frankenstein,.Bride of Frankenstein, The Invisible Man, Creature from the Black Lagoon, The Wolf Man, and The Phantom of the Opera. I've only seen three of the eight, but have always wanted to see the others. I hear the remastered picture is amazing. Can't wait to check them out.

Comment

All are great flicks! Though I must say I am surprised at the inclusion of Phantom of the Opera and the exclusion of The Mummy. Also if it's included, it was in other Universal Dracula boxsets, you must watch the spanish Dracula. It was filmed at the same time on the same sets as the 1931 Dracula. Part of the reason is it was less inhibited by editting and censoring. As well just generally having a more creepy and airy feel to it, longer uncut panning shots. Other than Renfield, and maybe Dracula himself (both are great), I would say the cast for the Spanish version is actually stronger too.

Comment

Happy Birthday Sock Monkey!!

Comment

Originally posted by Theli View Post
                                All are great flicks! Though I must say I am surprised at the inclusion of Phantom of the Opera and the exclusion of The Mummy. Also if it's included, it was in other Universal Dracula boxsets, you must watch the spanish Dracula. It was filmed at the same time on the same sets as the 1931 Dracula. Part of the reason is it was less inhibited by editting and censoring. As well just generally having a more creepy and airy feel to it, longer uncut panning shots. Other than Renfield, and maybe Dracula himself (both are great), I would say the cast for the Spanish version is actually stronger too.
                                The set does have The Mummy in it. I just forgot to list it. I also checked the box and it says it has both English and Spanish versions of Dracula so I'm excited to watch both. Thanks for the heads up as I might not have noticed the alternate version of Dracula!

Comment

Working...
                                X