This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grant Wootton View Post
    Hey Tas, all the best for you birthday mate !!!! Don't quaff all that absynth at once !!!!
    Thanks, mate!

Only had the one glass of Absinthe. Don't think it's the drink for me! I'm much more at home with whiskey. I did have a couple of the Jim Beam Devil's Cut and that really does pack a punch! Hair of the dog and I'll be hitting the good stuff - Johnnie Walker Blue.
    Tasmaniac Publications - dedicated to quality horror and crime
    http://www.tasmaniacpublications.com

Comment

Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
      Happy Birthday Tas! Hope you put your nice whiskey glasses to use! Or drink straight from the bottle, whatever.
      Cheers, Pete!

I'll be putting good use to those glasses in about 30 minutes (12.00pm), any earlier and people would talk!

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
        Happy 44th, Tas! Hope you survived you absynthe encounter!
        Cheers, Squire! I did survive! I've said it once and I'll say it again - I don't think Absinthe is the drink for me.

Comment

Happy Birthday, TerryE!

Hope you have an awesome day.

Comment

Originally posted by Tasmaniac View Post
            Thanks, mate!

Only had the one glass of Absinthe. Don't think it's the drink for me! I'm much more at home with whiskey. I did have a couple of the Jim Beam Devil's Cut and that really does pack a punch! Hair of the dog and I'll be hitting the good stuff - Johnnie Walker Blue.
            Yeha, absinthe's pretty crap - my bottle's just sitting there getting older (like me, I guess ) - Johnny Blue's the far better option !!!!

Comment

Thanks Tas, glad yours was pretty darn good. Long day today, but we had fun underground. Tomorrow we head to DC, maybe see some of America's version of evil clowns. (I joked to Woot on one of the other threads about the clowns being the Australian Parliament)
              "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Terry, you'd not be far wrong mate - the current joke is "What the difference between McDonald's and the Australian Government?" - Answer, nothing, they're both run by red headed clowns !!!!! Enjoy DC (I'm assuming that's a place, not the opposite of AC)

Comment

Yes, it's Washington, DC, the Capital. Home of the King Clowns of our land.
                  "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Yeah, but at least your clowns live in a pretty white house - ours live in a glorified hole in the freaking ground.

In the attached photo, the nice building in front that looks like a building is our "old" parliament house .. the thing behind it, with the flagpole sticking out the top and the grass running up the sides is our "new" parliament house.

parliamenthouse.jpg

Comment

Happy Birthday, Terry!

Haven't gotten anyone a cake in a while--here's a clown cake for you!

Didn't want to scare the yung'un...
                      Last edited by srboone; 04-03-2012, 05:42 AM.
                      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Happy birthday (again) Terry!

Comment

Thanks for the cake, Squire. Actually, it's mommy that doesn't like clowns. She wouldn't be seen within miles of Woot's house.

And thanks to everyone else, too.

Comment

Happy birthday everyone!
                            Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Happy Happy Birthday Terry!! Hope it's a good and frightfully fun day!

Happy Belated B-Day Tas!!

To both of you:
                              65972-Pair-Of-Toasting-Clear-Glass-Champagne-Glasses-Poster-Art-Print.jpg

Comment

creepshow-fathersday.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X