Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sigh. Okay, please don't think that I am idiot but I don't know where to put mine or where to see others. Maybe I am, in fact, an idiot! lol. Here's mine if someone wants to add it somewhere for me just because you're nice and kind and have nothing better to do. April 6 year withheld

Comment

You have to specify the year or else the system won't accept your input data.

Comment

I couldnt find where to put it either

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
          I couldnt find where to put it either
          Thank god! A partner in clueless crime! lol. I don't feel so bad now..Thanks Teri!

Comment

Ya'd think someone would tell us. lol

Comment

hahahaha!! I was thinking the same thing........

Comment

At the top of the page is a tab for Settings. Click that and then click Edit Profile, it is right there.

Comment

Well I see it now...on the computer. Didn't show up on my blackberry.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                    At the top of the page is a tab for Settings. Click that and then click Edit Profile, it is right there.
                    Got it. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by misery chastain loves co. View Post
                      Sigh. Okay, please don't think that I am idiot but I don't know where to put mine or where to see others. Maybe I am, in fact, an idiot! lol. Here's mine if someone wants to add it somewhere for me just because you're nice and kind and have nothing better to do. April 6 year withheld
                      Cool, another Arian. Mr. Woot, the Tasmaniac, and myself also have b-days within a week or so of you!
                      "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Originally posted by TerryE View Post
                        Cool, another Arian. Mr. Woot, the Tasmaniac, and myself also have b-days within a week or so of you!
                        Awesome! We need to have some sort of party in the tasty libation thread that week!

Comment

Always happy to imbibe with my fellow forumer's

Comment

Well, it's awful late in the day (most are in the middle of their St. Patty's Day celebrations), but here's wishin' Patrick a Happy birthday. He hasn't been around for a bit, but he does have a pretty nice collection in the Collections thread.
                            "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Following our fearless leader SrB(don't you like that title? I Think it fits!) Happy Birthday Patrick! St. Patty? Leprechaun. Whoever! lol!

Comment

Many happy returns Patrick, it's been a while

Comment

Working...
                                X