Tasmaniac Publications - dedicated to quality horror and crime
        http://www.tasmaniacpublications.com

Comment

Originally posted by Tasmaniac View Post
          Happy Birthday, jshillingford!
          +1. Happy B-Day!
          Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

I'm on vacation next week, so I don't know how much I'll be online, so I figured I'd send birthday greetings to my fellow Arians who are also having b-days next week.

Happy Birthday Tasmaniac, Misery, and Grant Wooten! If I get a chance we'll share some sort of virtual libation in the libation thread.
            "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

All-right-ee, then! Happy B-day Terry!
              "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Have a great one Terry (I sure as know I'll be enjoying mine !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Comment

Happy birthday enjoy your vacation.

Comment

Happy... Birthcation?

Comment

That's a cool word for it. I might start using that. It's the first time for me. I've rarely had the day off for my birthday, so I plan to enjoy. Wifey's working, so the little guy and I will be taking day trips. Luray Caverns, his first trip to Washington DC, and our local Science Center are planned. Maybe Gettysburg...
                      "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Have fun with the little man.

Comment

Hey Tas, all the best for you birthday mate !!!! Don't quaff all that absynth at once !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TerryE View Post
                            That's a cool word for it. I might start using that. It's the first time for me. I've rarely had the day off for my birthday, so I plan to enjoy. Wifey's working, so the little guy and I will be taking day trips. Luray Caverns, his first trip to Washington DC, and our local Science Center are planned. Maybe Gettysburg...
                            Awesome! Have fun!

Comment

Happy Birthday Tas! Hope you put your nice whiskey glasses to use! Or drink straight from the bottle, whatever.

Comment

Happy 44th, Tas! Hope you survived you absynthe encounter!
                                "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Working...
                                X