Funny Pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by srboone View Post
    Hilarious! So you donated $16,000, Dan? Did I read that right?
    Hahahaha......
    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

For anybody who read the above oatmeal, an update!

http://www.indiegogo.com/bearlovegood?c=activity
      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Instagram

Comment

tumblr_ln3xihY1TA1qz7tb2o1_500.jpg

(Sorry if this is a repeat.)

Comment

Any playstation fans out there will probably like this one.

Instagram

Comment

hahahahahaha love it! I knew there was something missing in Gaia's account of Kratos' past!
              "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Finally, something that makes sense!

1.jpg
                2.jpg

The oatmeal comic was actually two pictures; I just stacked them, so if it is off for anybody, that's why.

Gives new meaning to "Under the Dome."
                "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Thats how it should be. Teenagers have pretty much ruined midnight showings for me. I did get thrown out once for being to loud once, just to show how far I've come since high school.

The worst I experienced was some lady at the fourth Pirates of the Caribbean movie screaming at the screen whenever Johnny Depp was in trouble. I wanted to reach over the seat and punch her in the back of the head. The funniest I had was someone at the end of the sixth Harry Potter saying "that's how they ended that movie!" Apparently she had been in a coma for ten years and the first thing she did was see that movie.

I will say that old people aren't always quiet. Usually one is nearly deaf so things need to be repeated to them. And because they are deaf they aren't quiet about it.

Comment

Midnight movies are a blast. There's always some drunk guys (and gals) who shout something at the screen, but generally the audience is very appreciative of the movie. The John Q. Laws are always on hand to capture the beach balls that get punched around the theater during the hour before the movie starts, but they also remove the odd troublemaker.

I enjoy going to the geriatric showings of movies, tho. (usually, m-w around 10/11 am.) the ones that are hard of hearing sit up front, so I'm safe in the middle of the back rows.
                    "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Some how I end up lower front next to the eighty year old.

I've never been to a midnight show with beach balls. That would be fun. I end up with douche with a laser pointer and the guy who's trying to impress some girl by being obnoxious. I think if I went to a different it would be better. There is another one not to far that the retail center it sits in has banned anyone under 16 past 10 and 18 past 12. Following curfew laws I guess. Plus it's private property so they can do as they please it seems.

Another reason I have avoided the midnight showings recently is the theatre, it seems, turns off the A/C right after the movie starts so it gets above comfortable temps for me. I don't like sweating while I'm sitting.

Comment

None of that ever happens here. Oh yea, I know why. because Canadians are too fucking nice to be so god damn rude :P actually, thats a lie. some canadians are horrible fucking people. I think its a cape bretoner thing. The worst thing I see in the theatre is texters...the brigght light is so fucking glaring when your in a dark room. But thats rare as well.

Comment

Wow, crazy shit with that whole oatmeal deal. The letter had me laughing like crazy though!

Comment

$20,000 raised in 64 minutes! (my contibution came around the $16,000 mark.) $222, 000 in 2 weeks! Outstanding!
                            "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Yeah, thats amazing!

Comment

"I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Working...
                                X