Artists You Want to See

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
    Yes for Tomislav Tikulin. I think he is the one of the best out there!!
    Absolutely!!

sk

Comment

Stephen Bissette and/or John Totleben. Their work together on Swamp Thing was some of the most beautiful, imaginative, and horrific art ever seen in comics.
      "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Here's a name for you guys but I doubt he'd do it since he's such a big shot himself: Clive Barker. What do ya think??

Comment

As long as Little Clive doesn't show up!
          "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
            I've seen the image(s) and while I'm pretty openminded I have to wholeheartedly agree with this statement...More Clive and less little Clive would be great.
            Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Originally posted by copefiend2 View Post
              I've seen the image(s) and while I'm pretty openminded I have to wholeheartedly agree with this statement...More Clive and less little Clive would be great.
              Once again, I'm not sure what " Little Clive" means? Who the hell is Little Clive?? Despite what Clive shows up, I still think it'd be great if he'd illustrated a King limited.

Comment

You really do have a problem remembering things:

#21 & 22

http://forum.cemeterydance.com/showt...cations)/page3
                "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

For the right project, I think that Danish artist John Kenn Mortensen could really make some great illustartions. If there was a Signature Series tale that had an old school children's-story-gone-horribly-wrong feel to it, John Kenn Mortensen would be my illustrator of choice. Did you SEE his illustrations for "Deadfall Hotel" (by Steve Rasnic Tem)? YOWZA!

Comment

I've met big Clive (I'm sure the little one was around somewhere..), and think he's a really nice guy, but I do NOT like his illustrations. A collaboration a la King/Straub would be awesome, though.

sk

Comment

He might be holding the brushes!!

Comment

You really do have a problem remembering things:

#21 & 22

http://forum.cemeterydance.com/showt...cations)/page3
                        LOL you're right. Maybe it's because I have so many things going on or maybe because I don't even want to know about "Little Clive".

Comment

Originally posted by frik51 View Post
                          I've met big Clive (I'm sure the little one was around somewhere..), and think he's a really nice guy, but I do NOT like his illustrations. A collaboration a la King/Straub would be awesome, though.

sk
                          You mean King and Straub can draw or am I missing something? I still say Clive Barker (Big Clive).
                          Hey Dan or Brian, you think you can pull that off? Also, any Barker books in the works??

Comment

Originally posted by Antmusic View Post
                            For the right project, I think that Danish artist John Kenn Mortensen could really make some great illustartions. If there was a Signature Series tale that had an old school children's-story-gone-horribly-wrong feel to it, John Kenn Mortensen would be my illustrator of choice. Did you SEE his illustrations for "Deadfall Hotel" (by Steve Rasnic Tem)? YOWZA!
                            Yep I was looking at these yesterday (and thinking about ordering the book) and they are fantastic. Great choice.
                            Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Originally posted by theenormityofitall View Post
                              You mean King and Straub can draw or am I missing something?
                              I actually meant a writing collaboration, as I don't care for Barker's art whatsoever.

sk

Comment

Mike Bohatch. I knew there was an artist I loved and couldn't remember.
                                http://www.armadillorecords.co.uk - I've finally updated it.

Comment

Working...
                                X