Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by srboone View Post
    Dallas is the closest to me...
    Me too! But there is a convention that same weekend I might be going to.. decisions, decisions!
    I was excited to read that Bag of Bones is going to be a mini series! We need a new King project onscreen, especially after the sad Dark Tower news

Comment

I went to his Atlanta signing for Under the Dome, my first King signing. It was very well organized, although I only got a few seconds of face-to-face time with him. Also got to meet Bev Vincent and RJ Sevin of Creeping Hemlock Press there. I'll try and get back for this signing.

Blu
      Visit my horror/crime fiction blog October Country.
      Stalk me on Twitter: @BluGilliand.

Comment

Info at http://www.stephenking.com/index.html on tickets for King appearance at Fall for the Book Festival at George Mason University, Fairfax, VA; a King documentary on TMC Oct. 3; and info on the movie rights to 11/22/63!!!
        "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
          Info at http://www.stephenking.com/index.html on tickets for King appearance at Fall for the Book Festival at George Mason University, Fairfax, VA
          I was on the George Mason website at 10:00 am this morning and all the tickets were already gone. Man! You can't poke around for even a minute. And that location was convenient for me. If anyone out there got lucky and got an extra ticket they won't use.....
          "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Sorry, man. I should've checked before posting. Going on sale online on 15 August probably meant at 12:01 am.
            "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

No, I knew about this one, and the tickets went out at 9:00 am. But I got stuck in traffic on the way to work, and then by the time I thought about it, one hour later, they were gone. And just over the weekend, I found the perfect book for him to sign, too. I got a copy of Brighton Shock that was signed by most contributors (I got it for the Neil Gaiman sig), but King wasn't able to sign so they left a signature line for him in case you could get the signature later.
              "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Working...
              X