Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tbonescot
    replied
    I thin E is the strongest for the cover and will work with almost any typeface and design you come up with. Very cool!

Leave a comment:

• ozmosis7
    replied
    Thank you, sir. I actually have a piece I've started that was inspired by this picture, but at 10k words in its rough form, I have a long way to go before I can even consider such a thing.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    That's fantastic Kenneth! Thanks for the link.

Leave a comment:

• ozmosis7
    replied
    Thanks! I should have given a direct link. I was just trying to see how this might work as a cover. One of these days I am going to spend a week painting and see what comes out. I don't paint or draw as much as I used to, but of what I have done, they have faired well. Anyway, here is a direct link...

http://kennethwcain.files.wordpress....reamscover.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Originally posted by ozmosis7 View Post
    Took my non-winning image and did some fooling around with it. Ended up on my reorganized artwork page if anyone cares to take a gander.

http://kennethwcain.wordpress.com/art-2/
    Where is the "fooled" around image? LOL...BTW nice collection of work.

Leave a comment:

• ozmosis7
    replied
    Took my non-winning image and did some fooling around with it. Ended up on my reorganized artwork page if anyone cares to take a gander.

http://kennethwcain.wordpress.com/art-2/

Leave a comment:

• lilbirdy
    replied
    Congratulations "D" and to everyone who entered the contest! Great artwork from all of you!

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Congrats to "D"! The artwork is great for the title.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Congratulations to the winner. I will be in touch later this week as time allows to the next step.

Leave a comment:

• ozmosis7
    replied
    Great contest. Enjoyed seeing everyone's artwork. Some really great stuff.

Leave a comment:

• peteOcha
    replied
    Just voted. Great work everyone. Now to check out the Bad Dreams ones...

Leave a comment:

• mstrom
    replied
    Very Nice artwork everybody. Great job!

Leave a comment:

• Beambounder
    replied
    It is a high beaming, honor to be chosen ,to move on with these groups ; of highly gifted and visionary-and- truly,haunting group of Fine Artists.
    The caliber of these works is beyond the par. To all of the visual artists ; you are all true professionals ,and have strong individually striking, and aesthetically memorable technical and conceptual mastery.. Great Work-Powerful Boo Yah. Great Luck Beambounder

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    It works. Thanx for the advice.

Leave a comment:

• ozmosis7
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    It's working on my end. I think someone else had that problem too though.
    I think explorer has an issue displaying CMYK jpgs. So that might be it. But I do believe you can do as you said, and save them to the desktop to view them.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X