No announcement yet.

Day to day snaps, photos & other

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know it. We set a record in KC yesterday: 72! Previous record was 68. It's so mild up north that people aren't coming down to golf in the warmer climes (and the hotel business is suffering.) We need smow!
    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Incredibley mild winter here in England too, especially compared to last year!

Comment

Same here in Baltimore. Temps today will be like mid-April. I'll gladly take that over the cold, cold winter last year.
        "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

We're 2/3 of the way through our Summer (and it has sucked like Electrolux thus far) ... The attached forecast is typical of what the weather has been like for the past two months

http://www.eldersweather.com.au/nsw/sydney/parramatta

Comment

Lucky! It's been -4 F here the past few days! (-20 C)...

don't know how to make the funky little degrees "o's"

Comment

Have you had much snow Pete?

Comment

Nope, a few inches at the most. Just a light layer on the ground right now. Sunny and freezing cold!

Comment

I saw snow ... once ...

Comment

Originally posted by RJK1981 View Post
                    I took this picture yesterday. What is so unusual about this picture is that it is January in Minnesota, which is supposed to still be close to 0 degrees Fahrenheit and ducks don't come back until March or April typically

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3139[/ATTACH]
                    Tomarrow 50 degrees in the adirondacks!!! this is not winter.We had more snow in october then January.Last year you
                    could not see our mail box from Nov. till the middle of April.Klondike durby this weekend.Sleds on wheels is gonna suck.

Comment

having our first somewhat major snow storm ..calling between 20-30cm probably almost 15cm down now. we should have had at least 8 - 10 major snowfalls by now.. But am I complaining Nooooooo way. The less snow the better. By this time last year pulling in your driveway was like driving through a White rock canyon the snow banks were so high.

Comment

You know your lucky when you wake up to this every morning ...

and i have just entered my little doggy Annabel in a cute pet competition in the local paper, almost sent this ...

but ended up sending this

Comment

Brian decided it'd be fun to order a 5lb Gummy Bear for the office. It is pretty tasty... lol
                          2012-02-29 11.35.43.jpg
                          CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                          Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Not forgetting the "after" shot

gummi_bears.jpg

Not so damn pretty now are ye, ye quivering, wobbling gelatinous mass of unadulterated sugary evil !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

What I want to know is if the company paid for that thing. And is that why "production costs" keep increasing?

C'mon, that's an awful lot of stiff Jello.
                              "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

I knew King's signature on a book couldn't be worth two grand!
                                "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Working...
                                X