No announcement yet.

What are you currently reading?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2/3 of the way through Cabinent of Curiosities by Preston/Child. It's even better than Relic and Reliquary!!

Comment

Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
      Hmmm, personally I'd go for King! Can't go wrong with choosing The Man.
      True, Peter.
      But I want to wait for the moment The Wind Through the Keyhole comes knocking on my door...

Instead of King, I went for

sk

Comment

Understandable, Siep. I waited a day to start WTTK because Grant doesn't send you a shipping notice and i was finishing up a book.
        "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

My creditcard hasn't been charged yet for TWTTK.
          I bet I'll receive my trade editions before the Grant one.

sk

Comment

Me either, still waiting. They said they're 2 weeks behind on new orders...mines been in for 4 now.

Comment

CLASSICS MUTILATED - anthology. Includes Joe R Lansdale's DREAD ISLAND, which I've yet to get to!
              Tasmaniac Publications - dedicated to quality horror and crime
              http://www.tasmaniacpublications.com

Comment

I'm reading Indian Hill 3 by Mark Tufo.

Comment

Well I've read 7 books in the"Percy Jackson" series (actually 2 different series in the same world with crossing characters). Now I'm officially upset as the last book that's out ended in a way that you really just want more and the next / last book in this particular part of the story isn't due out until October....
                  CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                  Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Dan see you should listen to some of us.We wait for the whole series because some things we can't be patient for.Oh and we are an older group so we forget real easy.

Comment

Dont have to be older to forget real easy. lol. But Dan at least its not a 6 year or so wait.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                        Dan see you should listen to some of us.We wait for the whole series because some things we can't be patient for.Oh and we are an older group so we forget real easy.
                        I didn't realize it wasn't complete till I was already past the point of no return. Don't worry I forget real easy as well, just when it comes to some of these series I'm a re-read-aholic. I've probably read "The Wheel of Time" series about 7 times now, so I probably wouldn't even need to re-read the whole thing when the last book finally comes out next year. Might just re-read the last two as they're new enough in the series that I've only read them once or twice. This is just a bit frustrating the author could have used like 1 or 2 more chapters and wrapped the book up just a little bit better. Grumble Grumble Grumble Grumble
                        CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                        Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
                          I hope theres someone else here who has also been reading the same book for over a month and nowhere near finished, otherwise I SUCK. lol
                          Not just you. I'm still working on 11/22/63. I just can't find the time, lately.
                          "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

I just finished reading TWTTK. It was very good. I really didn't care that much for the illustrations for it.

Comment

Originally posted by frik51 View Post
                              True, Peter.
                              But I want to wait for the moment The Wind Through the Keyhole comes knocking on my door...

Instead of King, I went for

sk
                              That's true, I'd want to keep my self open for the next DT book so I could read it as soon as I got it as well. I like the cover art on the Simmons book Siep.

Comment

It is nice, isn't it.
                                The book itself is unlike any Simmons I've read before, but well worth reading.

sk

Comment

Working...
                                X