Chuck Palahniuk online store:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chuck Palahniuk online store:

Found that Chuck Palahniuk has an online store.

https://chuckpalahniuk.threadless.com/

Cool stuff. Wish he had books listed (signed) there too. Doesn't surprise me that he has an online store now. I remember reading a while back about how he was screwed out of the royalties by an accountant at his literary agency whole stole over 3 million bucks; so, I'm sure the extra income from items like these help offset some of that (huge) loss.

Comment

Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post
      Cool stuff. Wish he had books listed (signed) there too. Doesn't surprise me that he has an online store now. I remember reading a while back about how he was screwed out of the royalties by an accountant at his literary agency whole stole over 3 million bucks; so, I'm sure the extra income from items like these help offset some of that (huge) loss.
      I recall that as well. He lives a couple of towns away from me. Back in the old days when we had stores where we could go buy books, he would pop into Powell's on occasion and sign books they had on the shelves.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
        I recall that as well. He lives a couple of towns away from me. Back in the old days when we had stores where we could go buy books, he would pop into Powell's on occasion and sign books they had on the shelves.
        I usually buy his signed novels through Powell's site! That would certainly explain why they always had a good number in stock!

Comment

Originally posted by Splync View Post
          I usually buy his signed novels through Powell's site! That would certainly explain why they always had a good number in stock!
          That reminds me! He has a new book coming out. I'll have to check out Powell's site. I got a signed Adjustment Day from them last time. Crazy book.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
            That reminds me! He has a new book coming out. I'll have to check out Powell's site. I got a signed Adjustment Day from them last time. Crazy book.
            I see they have the signed IBD paperback edition. I own it already (I LOVE the cover) but I thought others might want to get a copy. https://www.powells.com/searchresult...hniuk%20signed

Comment

Working...
            X