A personal thank you to the community here:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A personal thank you to the community here:

I just wanted to take a minute to thank the people on this forum. As I have mentioned elsewhere 2020 has seen the toughest days of my life. I have been able to use this board for a very positive distraction while sitting outside operating rooms, inside hospital rooms, skilled nursing homes, infusion centers and outside an emergency room for five hours due to the new hospital procedures. In early January my wife was diagnosed with ovarian cancer. She passed away Friday evening. The people here have been with me through that journey without even knowing it. You have allowed me the opportunity to think about other things which helped me more than you can imagine. I will be forever grateful and I thank you.

Martin

Martin, your tears are our tears. You've always been a friend to everyone here and know that our hearts are with you and your family. To many of us, Good Friday holds special meaning, I hope you can feel that Love as you deal with your beloved wife's passing. We'll all be thinking of you.
    God bless you and Your Loved Ones,
    Mike

Comment

Martin, I am so very sorry for your loss. We will keep you and your family in our prayers. I pray you find peace.

Comment

I’m so sorry Martin. I can’t even fathom what you’re going through but I’m glad that we are all helping you in our own little way. This is a great community and I’m thankful we are all here for each other.

Comment

Martin,

Thank you for sharing with us and I am truly sorry for your loss. What you are going through must be incredibly difficult. Please know that you do have friends in this forum and we do care about you.

I will keep you in my thoughts and I hope you can find healing even during this tough time.

-

Tim
          Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Martin, I’m so sorry. Words fail in the face of such immense loss and grief, but please accept my sincere condolences in this very difficult time. Don’t hesitate to call on any of us...we’re here to listen and help in whatever small way we can.
            Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Martin I'm very sorry to hear about your wife's passing. You have my condolences and my thoughts are with you. Be strong my friend. ~Cap
              Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

Comment

Truly sorry for you loss, Martin. You are one of the best people in this community and you make the TDT community a better place as well with your presence there. I'd venture to say that we here are one of the tightest internet communities out here. I'd get into a vehicle with anyone of you at anytime. Just ask Jason Best of wishes as you move forward through this unimaginable, difficult time. We are all here should you need us.

Comment

Sorry about your loss Martin. Sending prayers and good thoughts your way.

If we can help in any way, please don't hesitate to ask.

The Mulleins Family
                  I'm the Caretaker of Room 217. I've always been the Caretaker of Room 217.

Comment

Wow. I can't imagine the pain you must be dealing with. My thoughts are with you and your family.

Comment

I'm so, so sorry to hear this, Martin. As everyone else has already said, you're in our thoughts.
                      http://thecrabbyreviewer.blogspot.com/

Comment

Martin - I’m sorry to hear about your loss and my prayers will be with you. I understand how it can feel to lose a loved one and the need for a distraction to get away from your thoughts. That’s one reason I’ve thrown myself back into books and joined this forum in the past year. And you have been a huge part of making me feel welcome and included since Day 1 responding to many of my posts. So thank you. And if you ever need that distraction...just to talk about anything...whatever it may be, don’t ever hesitate to reach out. You will be in my thoughts. Mike

Comment

I am so very sorry, Martin. I can't even imagine. My sincerest condolences.

Comment

Oh Martin I am so sorry for your suffering and loss. Cancer is cruel to those it afflicts as well as those who love the afflicted so very much. Your wife was a warrior and you her strength. I’m so sorry.

Comment

My condolences, Martin. I can't imagine what you've been through and are going through.

Comment

Working...
                              X