Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can anyone can find the mystery CD title that I noticed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can anyone can find the mystery CD title that I noticed?

I saw this title at cemeterydance.com. It is available to buy. That is your first clue. It is in the Books section. That is your second clue. If I give out more info the game will be over too easily. Oh, it is not listed here in the CD Forum under CD Projects or Announcements.
    Dan or Brian-If either of you ask me, I will give up the answer. To the rest of you Have Fun y'all.

Cap
    Last edited by c marvel; 02-11-2020, 10:30 PM.
    Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

I will guess "He Who Types Between the Rows". I missed this one so I believe it may not have an announcement thread here. I will probably order a copy soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
      I will guess "He Who Types Between the Rows". I missed this one so I believe it may not have an announcement thread here. I will probably order a copy soon.
      Good guess, not the right answer. ~Cap

Comment

Midnight Under the Big Top?

https://www.cemeterydance.com/midnig...e-big-top.html

I'm hoping it's OK to post this now since Brian mentioned it on TDT.org and posted a link.

Comment

Originally posted by Marmaduke Grigsby View Post

I'm hoping it's OK to post this now since Brian mentioned it on TDT.org and posted a link.
          Yea it's fine. It's basically sold out before we even did a real announcement for it. That said almost everyone here should have been notified about it, since we hit the "recent customers" list yesterday afternoon.
          CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
          Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
            Yea it's fine. It's basically sold out before we even did a real announcement for it. That said almost everyone here should have been notified about it, since we hit the "recent customers" list yesterday afternoon.
            That said I don't think this is what Cap is referring to, since this isn't actually in the books section on the site. Though it is available to buy. Since it's not He Who Types Between The Rows, which does need a thread (and I'm not sure we ever officially announced that). My guess is Damage and Dread, which also doesn't have a thread and I don't think we officially announced it either.

Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Marmaduke Grigsby View Post

Good guess MG, that is not the right answer. ~Cap

Comment

That said I don't think this is what Cap is referring to, since this isn't actually in the books section on the site. Though it is available to buy. Since it's not He Who Types Between The Rows, which does need a thread (and I'm not sure we ever officially announced that). My guess is Damage and Dread, which also doesn't have a thread and I don't think we officially announced it either.
                Good guess and good points about no thread and possibly no announcement either for Damage and Dread. Damage and Dread is not the right answer to my post. ~Cap

Comment

I now know. I won't ruin the fun just yet, but I will need to make a forum post for it eventually.

Instagram

Comment

The Chrysalis.

Comment

I now know. I won't ruin the fun just yet, but I will need to make a forum post for it eventually.
                      Is it Bentley Littles new book "The Jeffingoff"? That's the one where two kids wake an evil spirit who then sneaks into their house at night and unboxes all their stuff?

Comment

A Game in the Sun and Other Stories by John Coyne or Tomorrow’s Journal by Dominick Cancilla?

Comment

I'm guessing sales have been brisk on this title hence no promotion?
                          Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Originally posted by taost33 View Post
                            Is it Bentley Littles new book "The Jeffingoff"? That's the one where two kids wake an evil spirit who then sneaks into their house at night and unboxes all their stuff?
                            YES! And then they fill all the boxes with Bentley Little books and tape them back up.

Comment

Originally posted by slayn666 View Post
                              The Chrysalis.
                              Right! That is the book. I am tempted to order The Chrysalis and Midnight Under The Big Top, I just don't want to immediately burn through a lot of my CD Credit. ~Cap
                              Last edited by c marvel; 02-12-2020, 06:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X