X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
    I read his STRANDED and thought it was fairly good...keep meaning to pick up COME TO DUST but just never seem to get around to it.
    I have a gently read paperback. If you want it I would be happy to send it your way!

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    I read his STRANDED and thought it was fairly good...keep meaning to pick up COME TO DUST but just never seem to get around to it.

Leave a comment:

• slayn666
    replied
    Bracken writes more crime fiction than horror. However, he is very active in the horror community.

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post
    I have read 'Come to Dust' from this author. It was a decent read, I would be willing to try something else he wrote but have not gone looking.
    I had the same reaction. It was a technically good read, but it lacked some intangible quality to make it a great read. Like the book was well-formed but soulless. I don't know. Maybe I was in a bad mood when I read it.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    I have read 'Come to Dust' from this author. It was a decent read, I would be willing to try something else he wrote but have not gone looking.

Leave a comment:

• c marvel
    started a topic Now This Is A New Twist

Now This Is A New Twist

I realize that in today's world everyone is tracked on the internet. For example, I see suggestions to buy something after doing a search on the internet. Tonight at Facebook I'm presented with an image of this guy - Bracken MacLeod. Why? He writes some horror literature. I'm looked at his website. Umm, no thanks Facebook. I think they are responsible. I'd never heard of this author before I saw his mug at Facebook. Weird...

Cap
Working...
X