Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mr. Chizmar Auctions:

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Mr. Chizmar Auctions:

    For anyone that is not aware, Richard Chizmar is auctioning some really good stuff:

    https://www.ebay.com/usr/cdancepub

    #2
    Originally posted by Martin View Post
    For anyone that is not aware, Richard Chizmar is auctioning some really good stuff:

    https://www.ebay.com/usr/cdancepub
    Saw this over on TDT.

    Brian, Dan, if you know, are the to be inscribed copies of GBB 1st printings? Thanks!

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
      Saw this over on TDT.

      Brian, Dan, if you know, are the to be inscribed copies of GBB 1st printings? Thanks!
      Honestly I have no idea. This is all stuff that's at Richard's house / home office. I would assume they are first printings, mostly because I don't remember sending seconds home with him, but I can't be sure.
      CD Email: danhocker@cemeterydance.com

      Non-Work related social media and what not:
      Instagram

      Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
        Honestly I have no idea. This is all stuff that's at Richard's house / home office. I would assume they are first printings, mostly because I don't remember sending seconds home with him, but I can't be sure.
        Thanks, Dan. I received confirmation via the auction that they are 1st.

        Comment

        Working...
        X