Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Halloween!!!

Spooky_halloween_2014_Wallpaper.jpg

Hope everyone had a good one. I watched FROM BEYOND THE GRAVE on Turner this afternoon (I love those old Amicus films!), and then spent three hours + pounding the pavement with my nine-year-old son. His "girlfriend" was supposed to join us, but she has strep, so it was just my wife and I with him. He got about five lbs of candy, and I have REALLY sore feet. Nothing better than the smile on his face as he trick-or-treated. He said his mission tonight was to "Get candy and spread kindness", which he certainly did.....he smiled and joked with each homeowner we visited, and he used his best manners. I'm so proud of my little man.
    http://thecrabbyreviewer.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by dannyboy121070 View Post
      Hope everyone had a good one. I watched FROM BEYOND THE GRAVE on Turner this afternoon (I love those old Amicus films!), and then spent three hours + pounding the pavement with my nine-year-old son. His "girlfriend" was supposed to join us, but she has strep, so it was just my wife and I with him. He got about five lbs of candy, and I have REALLY sore feet. Nothing better than the smile on his face as he trick-or-treated. He said his mission tonight was to "Get candy and spread kindness", which he certainly did.....he smiled and joked with each homeowner we visited, and he used his best manners. I'm so proud of my little man.
      Sounds like a wonderful evening.

Comment

Originally posted by dannyboy121070 View Post
        Awesome! I worked so no candy for me I have a standing order with my coworkers kids to folk over all candies gathered though

Edit: I did, however, receive two nice sized boxes from Betts

Comment

Did a rewatch of Alien and Aliens last night. Had a fun time as we hadn't watched those in a long time.
          Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
            Did a rewatch of Alien and Aliens last night. Had a fun time as we hadn't watched those in a long time.
            Classics.

Comment

Working...
            X