No announcement yet.

Your Bookmark....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I do that all the time Squire. Then I find them in random places all over the house. Or sometimes the little guy just hides them somewhere.

Comment

I used to just remember the page, but moldy brain syndrome set in and I started using a book mark. Used to be toliet paper a lot of times since that was where I tended to start new books, I know, TMI. Now I use a playing card from a set of vintage nudie cards from the 60's.
      If collecting is an illness, I must be terminal

Comment

Rushing to make it to work on time, I just grabbed the first thing in my junk drawer to mark my spot in Sandman. When I opened it up on break, I thought of this thread and laughed to myself. It was an unused nicotine patch from the last time I quit smoking.
        "now youes can't leave"
        A Bronx Tale
        directed by Robert De Niro.

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
          Funny thing is, I lost it! I'm always losing my book marks. It's in my reading room somwhere--maybe in the book I was reading at the time (which I don't remember which one it was), but I'm also always finding book marks that I've lost so it will probably turn up in a few months.
          I found it! it was lying in a box of old books I had gotten at a garage sale that I hadn't put up yet. (I'll look at few and then buy the whole box. It's like a grab bag then!) So I'm back to using my "Fear The Weird" sticker for a bookmark.
          "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

A Motor Trend subscription insert. Kinda lame but I don't care if it gets lost and they're abundant. Years ago I used a Garfield bookmark, not sure what happened to it, might still be hiding in a box somewhere.

Comment

Currently I'm using one I got with my last order from the Book Depository. Would love to have a CD bookmark though...

Comment

My bookmark is a laminated picture of Foghorn Leghorn.

Comment

OUT-I say-OUTSTANDING, SON!
                  "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

If collecting is an illness, I must be terminal

Comment

LOL

Comment

Normally a scrap piece of paper, or tissue, sometimes a magic card, or on the rare occasion a book mark.

Comment

Here's my new bookmark.

IMG_20130612_142027.jpg
                          CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                          Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Awesome Dan!!!! Awesome!

Comment

I'm looking forward getting, using, then losing that book mark! Well maybe I am not looking forward to losing it, but it's inevitable.

Comment

That's the truth. But I usually find mine months later and think "How did it end up there?"
                                "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Working...
                                X