Interesting finds lately

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting finds lately

I recently stumbled across a limited edition of Nathaniel Hawthorne's The Snow Image: A Childish Miracle from 1934 by the Bradford Press. Copies are available in a box (A worn box). I'm not interested in buying a copy. I would like to know what other limited editions were produced by the Bradford Press. So far, I haven't found any other limited editions from the Bradford Press.

On a separate note, I finally read a Charles de Lint novel that was offered from Subterranean Press w. a bonus chapbook. I missed out on getting that novel w. the chapbook. I actually found this edition available online. I'm so glad I didn't buy it. While the novel was good and well written, I thought it was kind of flighty.

Cap
    Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

Interesting. I haven't heard of that publishing company. As for DeLint, I've read a novella (or is it novellette) of his and some shorts and loved them all. Admittedly what I had read was early in his career so much may have changed, but my girlfriend like the work if his that she had read as well. Great prose, I think.

Comment

Working...
    X