Price for Ice and Fire signed limiteds after the HBO show is done

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Price for Ice and Fire signed limiteds after the HBO show is done

I am curious what other people think on something....

I had read somewhere where one person seemed confident that the price of the signed limiteds of the Song of Ice and Fire books would be high UNTIL the HBO show ended and when the show fell out of the limelight a bit, the books would not keep whatever there price would be at "the peak".

Personally, I think the interest in the book will only maintain that level or keep growing over time.

Any thoughts?

Side note: I have no plans to sell my set either way.

I think the show may have some effect on the pricing but I doubt it will have any more effect than it already has. I think anyone who would be interested in that sort of this has already been pulled in by the show and that any new viewers the show brings in are probably not people that would also be interested in Signed Limited Editions of the books. Especially since signed limited edition collecting is already a fairly niche market. I'd say any fluctuations at this point will just be from false inflation and speculation in the market of a demand that probably isn't really there.
    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

I could see the prices reaching a plateau, but I can't see them falling. Even before the show the price of the LEs was steadily rising.

Comment

I think I saw a set sell at Camelot. Books for 25'000. Way out of my league.

Comment

Working...
        X