2014 will be a good year for books!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2014 will be a good year for books!

I am now excited! This from Mr. Chizmar on Twitter today 'Check out my FB page for a chance to appear in OCTOBER DREAMS 2 with a long list of great writers...'. There will be an October Dreams 2!!! That is exciting news!! That is epic news!!!
    Last edited by Martin; 02-21-2014, 11:49 PM.

That is awesome news!

Comment

Very nice indeed.

Comment

October Dreams is one of my favorite anthologies period. I can't wait for a volume 2. Hopefully it will be oversized like the first one!

Comment

I hope this is a 2014 release! I have not been this excited about a book in a long time!

Comment

I am hoping so for the trade, but assuming there is a limited like the last one with so many author sigs, I would "guess" that would be later with all the time it would take for the sig sheets to get around to so many people.

Comment

This is super. Love October Dreams.

Comment

I am happy that I tracked down a copy of October Dreams when I first discovered CD around 13 or 14 years ago.

Comment

That is the book that brought me to cemetery dance. I have two copies, the signed and unsigned version. Found the signed version long after I had enjoyed the unsigned one.
                  MDH

Comment

Will those of us with the limited of volume one be able to match our numbers?

Comment

Everyone but you Martin. Your number will be hung from a pole and Squire and I will have a death match in a steel cage for your number....
                      Originally posted by Martin View Post
                      Will those of us with the limited of volume one be able to match our numbers?

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                        Everyone but you Martin. Your number will be hung from a pole and Squire and I will have a death match in a steel cage for your number....
                        You really feel the love among book collectors!! LOL!!

Comment

Getting to watch that may be worth losing the matching number!
                          Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post

Comment

Dibs on #450 lol!

Comment

I am going to shotgun dibs on #24 LOL!!!
                              "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
                              - Stephen King

Comment

Working...
                              X