Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ULTIMATE GROUNDHOG THREAD

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
    Dag nabit boys. I said hit him with your guns. Not give him something to give him the runs.... Six more stinkin weeks of winter.
    Nice adds could have used a few more shovel ready helpers here today. Over a foot of snow. STUPID GROUNDHOG.
    Originally posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    ROFL!! I think I should start a Groundhog appreciation thread just for you Tom...
    Originally posted by srboone View Post
    I'm in! I love winter!!!
    Therefore, due to popular demand (Squire) and the love of Groundhogs (Tom), I hereby open CD's official Groundhog appreciation thread. Feel free to post entries showing your love for Groundhogs, crazy time warps or winter in general.

So without further ado, give it up for Pennsylvania's most famous resident, Punxsutawney Phil!!!

**** (ROUND OF APPLAUSE) ****

Groundhog 3.jpg
    Last edited by T-Dogz_AK47; 02-07-2014, 12:25 PM.
    "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
    - Stephen King

My question is... who gave this guy a license?

Comment

LOL!!! Groundhogs are allowed to drive in Punxsutawney because they are so AWESOME!!!
      Last edited by T-Dogz_AK47; 02-07-2014, 12:26 PM.
      "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
      - Stephen King

Comment

Darth Groundhog...

darth-groundhog.gif
        - Stephen King

Comment

A mid-winter BBQ session can double as an altar to Punxatawney Phil!!!

Last edited by srboone; 02-08-2014, 03:54 PM.
          "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Some like-minded Groundhog super fans...

groundhog-day-super-fans.jpg
            - Stephen King

Comment

I love this. Sorry I did not see this earlier. I have been laid up for the past 30 plus hours with a stomach bug. STUPID GROUNDHOG!!!!!

Comment

I love this. Sorry I did not see this earlier. I have been laid up for the past 30 plus hours with a stomach bug. STUPID GROUNDHOG!!!!!
                I'm sorry to hear that you are ill again, but don't worry Tom, the Groundhog Doctor will see you now...

Groundhog-Doctor.jpg
                Last edited by T-Dogz_AK47; 02-08-2014, 01:15 PM.
                - Stephen King

Comment

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

STUPID GROUNDHOG!!!!!!!!DSC02545.jpg

Comment

REALLY STUPID GROUNDHOG!!!!!!!!!DSC02547.jpg

Comment

AWESOME!! We have 6 more weeks of this.... LOL!!!

6 more weeks of winter.jpg
                        - Stephen King

Comment

I have just found the official Groundhog Day 2014 Punxsutawney Phil video on YouTube.

Re-live all of the excitement of the big day itself as Punxsutawney Phil, the world's greatest meteorologist, makes his famous annual weather prediction...

- Stephen King

Comment

well here in Southwest Washington three days of snow are now giving way to freezing rain. Love the snow! Ice, not so much!!

Comment

This one if for Bookworm1 -

Grumpy Wolf.jpg

Comment

Working...
                              X