No announcement yet.

ULTIMATE GROUNDHOG THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

81 yesterday. Snowing out now. STUPID GROUNDHOG!!!!!!!

Comment

Punxey spit out some flakes on Sunday here in KC, the ground was too warm to hold it. Oh, well....
      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

This is what we woke up to a little bit ago. Is it really April 16th?DSC02857.jpg. This GROUNDHOG is like the Terminator he does not give up.

Comment

Was in Hanover, PA yesterday (to visit the Snyder's Pretzel plant) and the temperature dropped 8 degrees (to 40 F) in 1 hour. It was pouring rain, but I'm sure snow came later. On Monday we were wearing shorts in DC. Spring... we hardly knew ye.
          "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
            This GROUNDHOG is like the Terminator he does not give up.
            LOL!!!

Terminator Groundhog.jpg
            "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
            - Stephen King

Comment

.. It's the puxinator..
              Originally posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
              LOL!!!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]14973[/ATTACH]

Comment

P-1000

Still got some snow here but it's mostly gone.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                  This is what we woke up to a little bit ago. Is it really April 16th?[ATTACH=CONFIG]14970[/ATTACH]. This GROUNDHOG is like the Terminator he does not give up.
                  That's nothing compared to some areas here in MN! Not too far away from me they got up to 20 inches of snow yesterday!
                  WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                  Spoiler!

Comment

Oh, and 40 miles from the 20 inches there was no snow from the same storm. From all rain to a large amount of snow. Luckily there wasn't the mass amount of snow here since I had a doctor appointment this morning!
                    WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                    Spoiler!

Comment

Ok he's at it again.. I don't care that he saw his stupid shadow but really????? Over a foot and still snowing like crazy. I thought the snow would cover up that damn hole and trap the little bugger. I guess he really wanted to deliver that bad news.

Comment

That's right woodchuck chuckers... It's GROUNDHOG DAY!!!!

"I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
                        - Stephen King

Comment

Unfortunately T-Dogz I knew I could count on you to just rub it in a little more..
                          Originally posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
                          That's right woodchuck chuckers... It's GROUNDHOG DAY!!!!

Comment

But the ground hog got his revenge!

"I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                              But the ground hog got his revenge!

Grujo!!!

Comment

. That guy looked annoying. I would have bit his ear to[Q.UOTE=bsaenz24;73530]Grujo!!![/QUOTE]

Comment

Working...
                                X